Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about adding a season bank in bh too?

How about adding a season bank in bh too?

I've seen some post and people in game complaining about gold pass rewards not including bh's runes for gold and elixir.
    This season rewards for gold pass only added a clock tower potion to the rewards for bh, but having 2 potions in a month in basically nothing...
    Moreover, since bh 9 update I see more and more people rushing bh to get Otto and the 6th builder in the main base, so I think adding a season bank for bh would really be of great help to many players.
    Of course this season bank should be much smaller than the main base's one, or maybe even unlockable only with gold pass, that way players would be even more encouraged to buy gold pass so it would be profitable for SC too

Gold is added to your season bank by raiding gold.
    You don't raid any Builder Gold so nothing would ever be added to your Builder Gold Season Bank.

And sidegame...
    Any reward added will take away from home village rewards, which most people would prefer

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Gold is added to your season bank by raiding gold.
    You don't raid any Builder Gold so nothing would ever be added to your Builder Gold Season Bank.

And sidegame...
    Any reward added will take away from home village rewards, which most people would prefer
    There is no reason the attack win amount couldn't be used to fill a separate season bank. That wouldn't take anything away from home village rewards. I guess I'm not most people but main village runes are basically gem mines for me. I raid plenty of resources. Builder runes would be much more valuable and let me do things like start a lab upgrade and a machine upgrade. It would also help those of you who don't like bh to get Otto faster and go back to ignoring it.
    Last edited by Piper139; July 15th, 2019 at 11:44 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    There is no reason the attack win amount couldn't be used to fill a separate season bank. That wouldn't take anything away from home village rewards. I guess I'm not most people but main village runes are basically gem mines for me. I raid plenty of resources. Builder runes would be much more valuable and let me do things like start a lab upgrade and a machine upgrade. It would also help those of you who don't like bh to get Otto faster and go back to ignoring it.
    It's a sidegame, it doesn't get all sorts of things the main village gets.
    Which is fine, since it's a side game.
    If you think they would add value to the Gold (and Silver?) passes without removing something else, you're dreaming.
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; July 15th, 2019 at 06:46 PM.

It's a sidegame, it doesn't get all sorts of things the main village gets.
    Which is fine, since it's a side game.
    If you think they would add value to the Gold (and Silver?) passes without removing something else, you're dreaming.
    I don't think they would need to remove something to add a bh season bank. And I was perfectly fine with having some builder runes last time. Replace some useless potions or main village runes. I can raid more to get loot on main. Not so, without paying, on bh. Side game or not, it is part of the game. Nothing wrong with people wanting some benefits from the gold path.

If they don’t remove something else to add all that extra loot, what should they increase the cost of the gold pass to if builder hall season bank is added?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If they don’t remove something else to add all that extra loot, what should they increase the cost of the gold pass to if builder hall season bank is added?
    I would pay 6 or 7$ for the pass to add a bh season bank. Or offer a bh version that swaps swaps the season bank and runes for bh ones. Obviously, the bh bank size would need to be adjusted to scale. Actually, I'd probably prefer the bh version to adding it to the current pass.
    Last edited by Piper139; July 15th, 2019 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I don't think they would need to remove something to add a bh season bank. And I was perfectly fine with having some builder runes last time. Replace some useless potions or main village runes. I can raid more to get loot on main. Not so, without paying, on bh. Side game or not, it is part of the game. Nothing wrong with people wanting some benefits from the gold path.
    I never said there was anything wrong with it.
    I simply point out you're all dreaming if you think an "idea" to add more value to gold pass isn't just basically a gimme.
    and that if they DID add it, that there wouldn't be a commensurate decline in some other reward.
    Some (many? most?) players don't care about builder base loot, and would obviously prefer other (the current?) rewards in passes.

Personally if there was an offer called "Totally max your Builder Base" for $5 in the shop, they still wouldn't get my $5. I simply have no drive to upgrade the side game, it's worth nothing to me.

I never said there was anything wrong with it.
    I simply point out you're all dreaming if you think an "idea" to add more value to gold pass isn't just basically a gimme.
    and that if they DID add it, that there wouldn't be a commensurate decline in some other reward.
    Some (many? most?) players don't care about builder base loot, and would obviously prefer other (the current?) rewards in passes.

Personally if there was an offer called "Totally max your Builder Base" for $5 in the shop, they still wouldn't get my $5. I simply have no drive to upgrade the side game, it's worth nothing to me.
    Don't really agree. It seems like an oversight to me to not have a season bank for both bases. Regardless, I would be happy with a reduction in the main base season bank and addition of bh season bank. Obviously, that would not be universally popular. Which doesn't matter a bit to me. However, as I mentioned in a previous post, I would also like an option to get a bh version of the pass that doesn't give me more main hall runes and resources I don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by Burba View Post
    I've seen some post and people in game complaining about gold pass rewards not including bh's runes for gold and elixir.
    This season rewards for gold pass only added a clock tower potion to the rewards for bh, but having 2 potions in a month in basically nothing...
    Moreover, since bh 9 update I see more and more people rushing bh to get Otto and the 6th builder in the main base, so I think adding a season bank for bh would really be of great help to many players.
    Of course this season bank should be much smaller than the main base's one, or maybe even unlockable only with gold pass, that way players would be even more encouraged to buy gold pass so it would be profitable for SC too
    You think that SC will think about your idea?We have some proves showing that BB is not for loot 1.YOU CANT GET LOOT FROM OPPENENTS

2.YOU GET LOOT BONUS ONLY IN 24 HOURS

3.THE OTHER WAY IS CLOCK TOWER BOOST WHICH HAPPENS IN 8 HRS ONLY FOR 10 MINS MAX...

well...I don't know about that, but Darian might look and say "what the heck post"