Thread: Active lvl 81 player looking for new neighborhood

Centennial Club

Active lvl 81 player looking for new neighborhood

Hi,

I'm an active level 81 player living in the US and looking for a more competitive neighborhood. I need more permits for land expansions, but my current neighborhood is not active enough to earn the derby horseshoes. Currently, I am completing 9 tasks at 300+ points every week, but I can do 9 at 320 if it's a requirement. As far as my playing style, I am a very active town player. I chat to coordinate tasks with other members or if someone needs help, but otherwise I am more reserved when it comes to my personal life.

If you think I would be a good fit for your hood, let me know. Thanks!
    Last edited by Michael678; July 15th, 2019 at 10:38 AM.

We currently have 16 hood members and growing slowly (recruiting is hard work).

Our leader never plays Derby so it's not a must, just opt out if you have a busy week ahead. Currently we have 8 people doing Derby most weeks. If you are in Derby it's 9x310 and 9x400 in special derby. 10th is up to you.♥ most weeks we finish top 3 with all available horse shoes.

We are mostly Australian and US players at this stage. We all speak English. The entry level is currently set at 25. Most of us are over level 70.

Chat is quieter then I would like, our previous hood was chatty and fun but we understand life gets in the way and things change. We are all very helpful and are happy to help you build your farm.

So feel free to pop over if you haven't found your forever hood.

Hood name BOO BEES

We are a friendly, helpful group. We have a good mix of people. We have a good mix of horseshoe and competive.
    Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p
    We are a balanced , friendly, competive neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 55 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

Hi, check out my recruitment thread for Froggeroo II....we ask for 9 tasks at 310+

Quote Originally Posted by Michael678 View Post
    Hi,

I'm an active level 81 player living in the US and looking for a more competitive neighborhood. I need more permits for land expansions, but my current neighborhood is not active enough to earn the derby horseshoes. Currently, I am completing 9 tasks at 300+ points every week, but I can do 9 at 320 if it's a requirement. As far as my playing style, I am a very active town player. I chat to coordinate tasks with other members or if someone needs help, but otherwise I am more reserved when it comes to my personal life.

If you think I would be a good fit for your hood, let me know. Thanks!
    Hi there Michael

If you are still looking for a new hood, then please consider Majestic Ville

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-do-%21%21%21

Hi Michael, your welcomed to join us at FLYING PIG'S & HONEY BEE'S!! We're USA & UK time zone right now!! Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!!🐷🐝
    Last edited by Haydaymama; July 16th, 2019 at 03:09 AM.
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

Hi Michael678, Iím looking for members for my new team and you seem like a great fit. You can see my info here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1088;%EF%B8%8F