Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Scam and Selling account

Scam and Selling account

A lot of players are selling their account by joining in clan and then making offers to sell their account.I personally feel like thatthe number of these guys is increasing. I want to complain about one such guy he is really in legend and almost max and selling his account for 200$ , and even one of my clan mate was making offers to himand he also shared his phone numberin clan chat. [Removed By Moderator] it is the guy who was doing this and I am sure he will succeed tricking some one. I even have some screenshot of him doing this all.
    Last edited by Bakunin; July 15th, 2019 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.1

Quote Originally Posted by Gangster1231 View Post
    A lot of players are selling their account by joining in clan and then making offers to sell their account.I personally feel like thatthe number of these guys is increasing. I want to complain about one such guy he is really in legend and almost max and selling his account for 200$ , and even one of my clan mate was making offers to himand he also shared his phone numberin clan chat. [Removed by moderator] it is the guy who was doing this and I am sure he will succeed tricking some one. I even have some screenshot of him doing this all.
    1 please remove his # it's not appropriate
    2 we are all just players, take your evidence to support via their email contact
    Last edited by Cowslips; July 15th, 2019 at 11:15 AM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    What Phil said....

Main forum rule no.1 includes "We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts." So you need to take your concerns to Supercell Support.

Closed.