Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the cap of 50 Members in a clan to low?

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    I don't see any harm in increasing clan size for higher level clans as a clan perk

Supercell is consistent in promoting the development of new clans, whether we like it or not. They adjusted the clan search so now most of the clans are new.

This is why they will never add more perks or space in clans. More perks or space makes it so more top players are sucked into fewer clans, stifling new clans.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    Supercell is consistent in promoting the development of new clans, whether we like it or not. They adjusted the clan search so now most of the clans are new.

This is why they will never add more perks or space in clans. More perks or space makes it so more top players are sucked into fewer clans, stifling new clans.
    But top players are never likely to join a new clan anyways, unless it is a spin off set up by top players in the first place.
    A new clan is inevitably going to struggle in the early days.
    I dont really care whether they increase the numbers, but it is likely to have little effect on a newbie, since there are almost inumerable to choose from anyway

Quote Originally Posted by gregenstein View Post
    It's really not too low. It might be not good for the handful of elite war clans and such, but a change like this would also have to be good for the middling clans with .500 or worse war records.

It is insanely hard to get any kind of decent players if you aren't already established and have a YouTuber or social media expert or whatever. It's also insanely hard to build a clan from scratch.

I'd be OK if there was some kind of "visitor spots" that you can stop in, use the chat, and watch war replays or live attacks, but not do things like Friendly Challenge or donate/request troops. Of course can not be included in any type of war either. That's about as far as I'd go where normal clan roster is 50 but you can also like maybe 5-10 visitors.
    Visitor spots sounds like a good compromise.
    I wouldnt see a problem with them donating troops tho, since anyone in war is free to come and go anyway to find troops.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:38 PM.

It's really not too low. It might be not good for the handful of elite war clans and such, but a change like this would also have to be good for the middling clans with .500 or worse war records.

It is insanely hard to get any kind of decent players if you aren't already established and have a YouTuber or social media expert or whatever. It's also insanely hard to build a clan from scratch.

I'd be OK if there was some kind of "visitor spots" that you can stop in, use the chat, and watch war replays or live attacks, but not do things like Friendly Challenge or donate/request troops. Of course can not be included in any type of war either. That's about as far as I'd go where normal clan roster is 50 but you can also like maybe 5-10 visitors.
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.