Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Use siege without cc

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    I disagree. They are an actual unit, as you can cook your own and use them without troops inside. The only siege in the game that serves little other purpose than troop delivery is the blimp. Id say its also the least popular.
    They don't count as camp space. Not a unit. Yes you can use them empty. About as effective as an apc without the infantry manning the guns. Interface wise, there have been enough complaints on choosing the right machine. Adding cc no cc is no bueno in my opinion.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

this got some similarities with the [cc sleep mode] idea. Keep troops and disable them from coming out, cause you want to use them for something else. We already got this option for defense, Op just trying to apply that same option to be used in offense.

i dont get why youre on a debate wether a seige is a separate unit or not, cause it doesnt matter imo. if this has an exploit or a negative effect then its a bad idea , if not then good.
    Last edited by ninjalvl999; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:11 AM. Reason: /area51hasinfoaboutth13

Centennial Club
    Some times I want to use seige without cc inside. But there is no way to do it. So this idea should be applied.

New Bloke/Chick
    I feel it's better with troops in.

Deploying cc filled siege is better because it deploys the cc troops into the base without you needing to direct them in thus helping you army takeout the base.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PustakForce View Post
    I feel it's better with troops in.

Deploying cc filled siege is better because it deploys the cc troops into the base without you needing to direct them in thus helping you army takeout the base.
    It will be an option to send troops in seige or not. That will be better. Player will choose what they want.