Thread: How to log into my town what I made in china?

Exclamation How to log into my town what I made in china?

Hi, guys. I first played coc in china when i went for study there, and I made coc account with qq.
    After some time, I changed my phone.
    When I tried to log into my town, there's no 'QQ Login' button at the start of game. It just started game and said to secure account with 'supercell id'.
    My original town is secured by 'QQ account'.
    What should I do to log into my town? Where is the QQ login button here?

Please help me, bros.

i dont even know what qq is but you will most likely have to contact the ingame support to get back your village.

there is an unsupported way (vpn) to play the game and it might help if you set your ip to chinese region(at your own risk).

Yes, unfortunately, you have to change your phone language to Chinese Simplified.

After doing that, the qq button will appear. Please install qq on your phone as well.

You can log in normally with qq now. But the disadvantage is that you HAVE to stay your phone language to Chinese Simplified. If you know Chinese well there is not much problem, but if you don't, I recommend to link your account with supercell ID through contact in-game support. After your link with supercell ID you can switch back your phone language

Hope that helps, if needed feel free to leave another message
    Clash and have fun every day, this is the game

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitinwhite View Post
    If you know Chinese well there is not much problem, but if you don't, I recommend to link your account with supercell ID through contact in-game support.
    there is another problem → supercell id is prohibited in chinese region due to their regulations → no supercell id in the game available → not possible to save your village or even login with scid.

Thanks for your kind reply, rabbitinwhite.
    I could solve the issue thanks to your help.

Hope you enjoy clashing, too. Maybe we might see each other in coc...
    Last edited by miraclecloud1; July 16th, 2019 at 04:04 AM.