Thread: Leaving NH during derby and the rewards

Centennial Club

Leaving NH during derby and the rewards

After completing all my task, I left my NH to be at my friend's NH to collect some stuff but after I rejoined my NH I can't get access to the derby.. Will I still get my rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabingpanda View Post
    After completing all my task, I left my NH to be at my friend's NH to collect some stuff but after I rejoined my NH I can't get access to the derby.. Will I still get my rewards?
    No, you won’t, I’m afraid.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    Ok but How fair do you think this is?

Ok but How fair do you think this is?
    I am sure it is not fair if you don’t know about it. It is what it is, though and has always been this way.

don't get me wrong... I was very happy to start clashing 2 years ago and find out that clan hopping was fully supported and wished the same for hay day, but it has always been this way.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; July 15th, 2019 at 06:02 AM.
    Farm 140
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Centennial Club
    Developer's attitude of "It is what it is" to most of the issues is something that's ripping supercell down. I doubt any new wave of players shall ever appear once the veterans are through. But I am glad you guys finally got a way to control the DD after struggling for 6 years through the valleys or else the rustic bouquet posts would have still haunted forums forever.
    Good Day and thanks for responding.

Developer's attitude of "It is what it is" to most of the issues is something that's ripping supercell down. I doubt any new wave of players shall ever appear once the veterans are through. But I am glad you guys finally got a way to control the DD after struggling for 6 years through the valleys or else the rustic bouquet posts would have still haunted forums forever.
    Good Day and thanks for responding.
    I am sorry... not understanding this at all. I am not a developer and yours is the first official complaint about this from what I have seen. It is not a “downfall”. It is a consequence for leaving a hood mid derby
    Farm 140

Pro Member
    I don't have an issue with this. To me it seems logical. You can not join a derby mid week and be eligible for prizes, so the opposite would hold true, you can't leave a derby midweek without loosing your prizes.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

If you want your prizes, stay in the hood. Simple rule, easy to follow. Actions have consequences.