Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maxed th10 is looking for a clan!

Hi Zander, your welcome to join us Shrewsbury Town! We're level 12 clan kind, respectful, and an all around lovely bunch!! Good luck an hope to meet you soon!!
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

Hi Xander,

If you're still searching for a clan then check us out!

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH10+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Crystal I for the new CWL*** We do 30v30 for CWL. For CWL we only take TH9+

Our record is 78 wins and 31 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. Discord is also an option, but is highly recommended that you join it.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Wink [Recruiting] | Mutant X | War Clan | Level 7 | TH9+ | War, Games, CWL

Join Discord & follow instructions @ http://discord.gg/Y3BKSM3
    in-game join requests not accepted
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV. Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12

Absent Doom

Clan Level 11 - Crystal League I

Clan Tag: #JV08U0PJ

Hey XanderX!
    I am a co-leader in the clan Flame Trials
    #28JJV8PUP
    I am a max th11 soon to go on th12, and I can say we would be glad to have you join. We are war, cwl, and clan games oriented and semi serious (Being constantly online is not expected, but we'd like to keep active members). We are fairly recent but are serious about accumulating new members to progress with. If interested send us a request, reply, or give me an in game friend request at
    #20LYRC8P2
    We encourage you to check us out and would love to have you! Clash on!

Centennial Club
    No requirements, no application, this is a game and we treat it as such. Come join my level 18 clan and enjoy laid back gameplay with active TH12 -TH11 members. We war frequently and are in Masters 3 CWL #20V8QYYY

Check out Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th9 and higher accounts. Must be willing to do CWL and use Discord.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 10 or higher accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our feeder clan for town hall 9 and higher.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war twice a week (Sunday and Tuesday) and in Clan War Leagues.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 12
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Sweden and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 6
    Clan War League: Gold I
    Wars: Twice a week (Sunday & Tuesday war search)
    Leader: Typhoon
    Feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Feel free to check us out at PJ Happy Hour
    Last edited by MakGill; July 18th, 2019 at 06:07 AM.

Welcome to Rising Asylum

-Part of the OG Family Alliance-

Knights Templar
    Curmudgeon
    The Clashers (KT feeder)
    RA2:Insanity (RA feeder)

☠️MLCW season 9 applicants BKL & MWL

☠️MLCW season 6 & 7 participants

☠️Looking for TH 10 - 12 applicants

☠️Apply or get more info here
    https://discord.gg/BwT2ZXu