Thread: Loot bonus issue

Loot bonus issue

we all love to play builder base when our main base is already max or the builders there are busy in upgarding staff
    sad thing about builder base is that the loot value is quite low i mean for some of us love to max everything out but the walls take forever in process that make us rush to the next base what i am suggesting here is that next season pass at least there should be a event for Builder base like huge loot bonus or they buff the loot bit since we only get to attack three times a day for loot

Forum Veteran
    While you're waiting for a BB event to come around, maybe you could wrap your head around basic punctuation? I see a wall of words & it's difficult to pick out the meaning.

Just for the heck of it, I'm maxing a bh5 on my mini. It's possible. It's also stupid. But I'm doing it just because I want to and it's not my main. Walls are for pathing and they do that well whatever the level. Rule 1 in bh. Don't be a maxer.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Champion
    It's also bad how supercell didn't add new league reward for BH8. It stills caps at 585k at 5k+.

The first thing they need to do is move the season reset up to 5k. It just doesn't make sense to move everyone way back down below the league for the most loot possible. This causes a lot of people to miss out on a lot of loot because you have more higher level players in the 4k range instead of the 5k range.

And then also to increase the league rewards from 4k to 5k+ . The 4k-4.2k league currently gives 485K. This should be 500k, especially when the loot leagues capped at 4k, 4k+ used to give 500k. It's stupid that supercell reduced it and made 500k a league above. And then adjust all the leagues until 5k+ when it should offer 600-620k.
    IGN: Pranav | Clan: Legendary Kings [#8VYVC88R] | I am the man with no avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyy
    Who took the Ayy username? i want it now
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze
    I think Ayy took it.

My Journey + More

Forum Legend
    If you havenít upgraded to BH9 yet, chances are, that you are not playing the Builder Base in the right way.

Walls are the last thing that you should upgrade and until they are the last thing, the flow of resources pretty much matches the speed at which your builder can work.

If you purchase extra loot runs sveral times a week, then and only then will you be able to occupy OTTO in any meaningful manner.

On Builder Base:

donít max
    always upgrade the hall when a new one is released
    get your loot bonus every day
    empty the collectors a couple of times a day
    leave walls for last
    heed Nocís advice

/Affront

so u are telling me that to rush all the way to builder hall 9 then upgarde everything to unlock OTTO ?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by awet View Post
    so u are telling me that to rush all the way to builder hall 9 then upgarde everything to unlock OTTO ?
    No, you donít have to upgrade everything, which you would know, if you werenít busy being sarcastic and snide :-)

If you didnít have a maxed BH8 when BH9 dropped, OTTO is far in your future.. if you did, OTTO can be active in between 4 and 30 days.

/Affront