Thread: We want improvement in research portion

We want improvement in research portion

Research portion reduces 10h time which is not significant for th10 , th11 and th12.
    Our updrages on lab requies 6 to 12 days. Then lab Portion is worthless for us.
    This setting is useful for builder portion as there are 5 builders but in lab only one research is in progress and reducing 10h is not a big deal.
    It should reduce time about 20 to 30% of the total time remaining.
    We know development team is much more wiser then me and it will find a best solution

Quote Originally Posted by Usama1343 View Post
    Research portion reduces 10h time which is not significant for th10 , th11 and th12.
    Our updrages on lab requies 6 to 12 days. Then lab Portion is worthless for us.
    This setting is useful for builder portion as there are 5 builders but in lab only one research is in progress and reducing 10h is not a big deal.
    It should reduce time about 20 to 30% of the total time remaining.
    We know development team is much more wiser then me and it will find a best solution
    I think this idea has merit. I don't think it should work exactly like the builder potion though. Instead of it working 10x faster for 1 hour, maybe it should work 10x faster for 5 hours
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 48 | GW 19 |

I hate math and soon you will too, because it kills your idea.

Each potion reduces lab time by 9 hours (potion duration being 10th hour). 3 potions = 1 day, 3 hrs saved (3 x 9 = 27). With 5 hour duration, one potion saves a net 45 hours (50 - 5 hour potion duration). 3 potions save 135 hours. 5 days, 11 hours.

6 potions save 10 days, 22 hours. In the shop, a potion costs 20 while a hammer costs 120.

Now anything around 10 days to upgrade is *cheaper* to buy 5 potions (100 medals) than 1 hammer (120 medals) and maybe wait a few hours (while you sleep). Tie in Gold Pass 20% time reduction and you just made the hammer obsolete. There is a cool down buying hammers. No cool down on buying potions.

Math kills the idea.
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    I hate math and soon you will too, because it kills your idea.

Each potion reduces lab time by 9 hours (potion duration being 10th hour). 3 potions = 1 day, 3 hrs saved (3 x 9 = 27). With 5 hour duration, one potion saves a net 45 hours (50 - 5 hour potion duration). 3 potions save 135 hours. 5 days, 11 hours.

6 potions save 10 days, 22 hours. In the shop, a potion costs 20 while a hammer costs 120.

Now anything around 10 days to upgrade is *cheaper* to buy 5 potions (100 medals) than 1 hammer (120 medals) and maybe wait a few hours (while you sleep). Tie in Gold Pass 20% time reduction and you just made the hammer obsolete. There is a cool down buying hammers. No cool down on buying potions.

Math kills the idea.
    Funny, I read the first few posts and thought I would have to post this maths.
    Your maths
    Price seems fine to me too.

Remember though a hammer does loot as well.

Lots of things in the game I see no value in, but I don't think they need to be repriced.
    (Personally I can't believe they ever sell a wall ring, but they do)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Funny, I read the first few posts and thought I would have to post this maths.
    Your maths
    Price seems fine to me too.

Remember though a hammer does loot as well.

Lots of things in the game I see no value in, but I don't think they need to be repriced.
    (Personally I can't believe they ever sell a wall ring, but they do)
    True, but it was time, not cost, that was the gripe. Most people who still pay money to Supercell are flush with resources at the end of every season anyway.