Thread: Login failed

Login failed

I canít login to my coc. It always put ďPlease try again later. (2)Ē. Itís annoying as hell. Iím boosting my troop and now itís a waste of my gem and time. I already tried restarting the phone and changing the network but neither work. Please fixed this issue as fast as possible. Itís an annoying experience but I Hope supercell could fix it because Iíll be participating in my clan war and I canít login. I could potentially get kicked out of clan too.
    Last edited by Rikadevilzz; July 14th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

When you say you changed your network do you mean you turned off WiFi and are getting the same error on mobile data?

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Login failed try again later (2)

Hi I'm getting login failed please try again later (2) and I've tried everything on the web and I've tried help and support and they're useless, if anyone has a solution please post it because I'm in clan war leagues and I don't want to get kicked!! Any help would be awesome please!

do the common steps:
    - change internet connection
    - clear cache
    - clear ram
    - turn off background apps
    - restart device
    - make sure you run the latest os
    - make sure you have the latest clash update
    - make sure your internet is good enough
    - uninstall and download the game again

or just try again later.😅

As well as me, I can no longer open coc account on my ipad even if I chaged login in game center.This happened since I hit accidentaly the "Logiin without supercell id" tab when requesting verification account after coc update then always say "Login Failed Please try again later(2)". How can it be restored?

Quote Originally Posted by Iconmercy View Post
    As well as me, I can no longer open coc account on my ipad even if I chaged login in game center.This happened since I hit accidentaly the "Logiin without supercell id" tab when requesting verification account after coc update then always say "Login Failed Please try again later(2)". How can it be restored?
    try to wait whole 24hours and than try again with scid login (dont forget the common steps above). if it still not work contact the ingame support