Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH 5 Clouds

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Yes, it's been that way for so long probably only 5% of players even remember it any other way.
    I said I think it has changed, I didn't mean I think this changed in April 2015...
    Lol I think thereís a mix up in our messages, common problem with internet. I provided that link to show that Ajax was right in thereís no TH level matching in champs. And Iím not aware of any changes to that. Didnít really say thats the change you are thinking of.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #42
    you're quoting a four year old thread, when I have literally said that I believe things have CHANGED...

This thread you lnk to is from when TH sniping was still happening and before Titans and Legends existed (I think?)

In fact I think it is so old it talks about Champion League. So before it was even split into Champion 1/2/3.
    I'm pretty sure Champs had 1-3 by then, and Titans & Legends came along only 3 months later, in July 2015. We have been told more than once since then that there is NO TH matching in Champions or above, and have never been told it has changed.

If it has changed, it is both recent and unannounced.

I also suspect the OP is mistaking nexting hundreds of times for clouding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I'm pretty sure Champs had 1-3 by then, and Titans & Legends came along only 3 months later, in July 2015. We have been told more than once since then that there is NO TH matching in Champions or above, and have never been told it has changed.

If it has changed, it is both recent and unannounced.

I also suspect the OP is mistaking nexting hundreds of times for clouding.
    The matchmaking has already been changed a long time ago. I don't have any clue how experienced players, even a moderator like you is not aware of it. There is nothing like finding any townhall after 3200+. The townhall matchmaking holds true till 5K! Talk to any Th7 who has made it to high titan 1 and he would let you know better. Moreover, just to prove my point, you could either check this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6pRT4-utQ by iEliteNerdy who holds the current Th 5 record at 3825 post update or you could check this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMxWYWzWn_4 which is only uploaded a week ago. Thank you for your time in watching these.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The only way I can see a TH5 even managing to stay in Champs 3 is because nobody else there is going to bother attacking them, the loot will be so tiny.

To progress, he must be nexting many hundreds of times for each base he can get a star from.
    Just read this... Just give me some time and i'll get free to upload my defense log to show you.
    Last edited by Audacity7; July 17th, 2019 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    The matchmaking has already been changed a long time ago. I don't have any clue how experienced players, even a moderator like you is not aware of it. There is nothing like finding any townhall after 3200+. The townhall matchmaking holds true till 5K! Talk to any Th7 who has made it to high titan 1 and he would let you know better. Moreover, just to prove my point, you could either check this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6pRT4-utQ by iEliteNerdy who holds the current Th 5 record at 3825 post update or you could check this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMxWYWzWn_4 which is only uploaded a week ago. Thank you for your time in watching these.
    Well I know why I didn't know:

Never been announced
    Not a TH5 pushing or have much interest in such things
    Don't watch youtube

Thanks for your links though, perhaps someone with conmections (hint hint) can get an official anser for us?

Anecdotally only, I have never done it but discussed with an acquaintance, I think that the upper barrier has been moved from Champs III, and they are still getting some TH matching (or some version of it?)

Barrier moved to 5K.

Either way, it seems to be working as intended (aka stopping you from climbing ridiculously high). You're asking why can't you get a priority to hit th7s and below before higher th players find them..? Simple answer: what would stop mini pushers, let's say th5s like you, from getting to legends easily by destroying each others. We all know it would be a bad loophole in the system.

This whole thread is actually kinda hilarious, like dude asking seriously why'd SC make th5 pushing so hard. Umm... Yes, the answer lies within

Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    Hello,

My Th5 is hovering around 3600 and the clouds are killing me already. I'm getting hours of clouds and find 3-4 bases per day if I'm lucky. For those who are not familiar with the matchmaking of a Th5, it is such that a Th5 can only find bases from Th3 to Th7. I don't understand why am I not the first one to find a Th7 who logs off. How is it that a Th6 , Th7 sometimes Th8s and 9s also find them instead of me being the one. Shouldn't I be the first one in the queue and be at the priority?!
    The issue is th5 isnt meant to be at 3600 trophies. You're not going to find bases in that range that you're meant to attack