Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: again XP week, c'mon SC what gives ???

again XP week, c'mon SC what gives ???

please SC give us something new, this is starting to get very boring now

whats next week ? again 3x XP week, like a few weeks back ???
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 116
    KIK: Timpie1980

I'm holding out for the 4x XP month, coming soon.

They must think that we are all going to want to rush to level up beyond 100 to get the Golden Greg statue and the non-animated* golden duck fountain. The puppet theater is the only thing I find tempting, but I think thatís probably level 300. If you havenít seen the whole array, visit the farm at the top of the boat leaderboard. Theyíre all lined up by the driveway.

* It is animated. You just need powerful magnification to see it. I think it needs more water movement and a rubber ducky floating in the base. At level 200, I donít think itís too much to ask.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; July 14th, 2019 at 08:01 PM.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

for once, i am not complaining. i LOVE double xp events, triple xp even better. 2xp is one of the only events/weeks that i like, since i am always interested in levelling up more. most of the other events bore me...crops, yard sale, fishing, coin, boats etc. ill agree with u on one thing, this game is in dire need of new events, not to mention new types of derbys. the valley was supposed to be all new and exciting but u can only play it a few mins at a time and then your fuel runs out or your truck breaks down :/
    Last edited by Angelina0165; July 14th, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
    Leader of "Canadian Hood". (106 gold trophies!)
    Neighborhood tag #2j92yj88
    Farm Level 153

I also love double xp events. I skip the double coins, as i have no need for coins and am all about levelling up.

I do not complain when i do not like the events, as there are thousands who do. You may not want the xp events, but they are my favourite

it's not that i dislike the XP event completely, is't just a few weeks back we had the same one, there are many other types of events out there,
    example, were are the 5x permit boats event ?
    same deal with the derby, where is the bingo derby ?
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 116
    KIK: Timpie1980

I like coin events so much more since Iím trying to save up for machines. Iím not anxious to rush and level up quickly. It does nothing for me except I start getting requests for products I canít make cause I canít afford all the those new machines at once from the quick leveling up lol.

I usually use Tom to buy the stuff I canít make yet or search frantically in the paper until I can buy the machine.

I’m L159 now, and I like 2x & 3x XP WEEKS. There’s no downside that I can see to levelling up (no upside either to be fair!) so it’s just ‘something to do’ as there are no more ‘in game’ challenges really.ive already forgotten what the L200 ‘reward is...so I’m off to have another look!

i agree with everyone about the Duck Fountain, the water needs an upgrade! And it would be much improved by some floating ducks!

i do still need to finish the dreaded Fishing Book. A few Golds and a lot of platinums now too, to get, but that’s all really. I hate trying to get the right weight Fish.

I’m enjoying The valley but it’s a shame that the time playing in there is so limited. I’m growing cotton, yet again, trying to get to 550 for a fuel spin & hoping a chicken pops up closer than 20 fuel away (I’ll never get 1000 for the next fuel spin to get to that one with today’s tasks,) we really need more chickens in THE VALLEY, it’s going to be pretty much impossible to get to 250 because there aren’t enough to collect.

so i’m not complain8ng about another 2x XP week, for me it’s far better than coins or LEM but something new would be fun! As would another new Derby. But we always want more more more.....
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I love double, triple etc XP events. I agree with Small Change - no downside to leveling up for me. 😀😀😀
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; July 17th, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

Farm Level 174. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Trucks !?

Well. Whatever about xp, next week we have two truck events in a row so that is Tuesday to Saturday included of truck orders.

5 days!
    Seems a bit like overkill.
    Last edited by pitchfork; July 21st, 2019 at 01:07 PM.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood