Thread: Needed:- strategy to get elixer and dark elixer+trophies at Crystal league 2

Needed:- strategy to get elixer and dark elixer+trophies at Crystal league 2

I am an th 9 early xbow....I didn't knew about how it will give me war weight and battle wait. I just build it...but I am dropped from crystal 1 at th8(yeah, I made it) to crystal 2...I thought lava hound will help me to get trophies,it worked to get trophies but I ran out of de...lavaloons took my elixr with them too.

Can't I get any hybrid attack strategy for that?

If you want/need de at th9, then I strongly urge you to use the goblin knife strat.
    Look it up on youtube.
    Other strats: gibarch, barch, mass dragons, or dragloon.
    Lavaloonian is a good strat for war and trophy pushing. I used it on my th9 to get to champs league for the in game achievement and the gems that came with completing said achievement.
    However, I suggest you stay away from lavaloonian if you need de.
    Also, only hit bases that have 2.5K or more de available. This means skipping bases that have 700K gold, 700K elixir, but 1K or less de.
    Don't worry about the gold and elixir. Your storages will fill up before you know it.
    Last edited by joemann8478; July 14th, 2019 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    If you want/need de at th9, then I strongly urge you to use the goblin knife strat.
    Look it up on youtube.
    Other strats: gibarch, barch, mass dragons, or dragloon.
    Lavaloonian is a good strat for war and trophy pushing. I used it on my th9 to get to champs league for the in game achievement and the gems that came with completing said achievement.
    However, I suggest you stay away from lavaloonian if you need de.
    Also, only hit bases that have 2.5K or more de available. This means skipping bases that have 700K gold, 700K elixir, but 1K or less de.
    Don't worry about the gold and elixir. Your storages will fill up before you know it.
    Ty for that...I used drag-loon in th8 and as a new th9 too...so I'll like the drag-loon...