Thread: Pet store idea for town

Pet store idea for town

I am loving the valley. Thank you. I just wanted to suggest a pet store for the town and we can buy treats and collars, ball and cat toys etc. Also, guinea pigs are so cute and so popular. Maybe they would be a nice addition?
    Thanks for a great game! Cheers

Hmm. That's a nice idea. It could also mean a new machine on farm! I hope they do this along with a flower shop in the town to match our flower machine.☺
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyz6819 View Post
    I just wanted to suggest a pet store for the town and we can buy treats and collars, ball and cat toys etc. Also, guinea pigs are so cute and so popular. Maybe they would be a nice addition?
    A new store in town would be great! I have previously suggested a bookstore with a cafe, and I love the idea of a flower shop! So much potential for new products (there have been some good suggestions related to a flower shop in other posts).

We would need a new machine (or two) to create the pet supplies. Do you have any suggestions for what they could be made from?
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    We could use some existing machines like the jeweler for pet "bling" collars, and the loom for sweaters and other animal garb.
    Last edited by Tahoe; July 16th, 2019 at 11:00 PM.

Pet treat-maker? Like a candy store (or wherever I see people getting lollipops and caramel apples from, lol.) It could make cat treats & feather toys, dog bones & toys, bird seed bells & ....well, if they add birds as pets? Or salt licks and chew toys for guinea pigs if they add those, horse tack ? Add western hats to the hat shop (unless they already have them?) Ok, now I feel like I’m getting off-track, haha. But I like the idea. (:

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad