Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The L bot

The L bot

I keep getting hit by the L bot. I last saw him 2 or 3 weeks ago and then just then he nabbed 15 planks from my shop. First time ever I traded on the forum an hour or so before the bot stole them. Could that be anything to do with L? I've had him before without ever having traded but it's funny how I friend somebody from the forum do a trade and the bot comes back?

Anyone have any info on what brings him to me (he definitely goes away because I put tools up inbetween his visits and he doesn't take then BAM he's back
    Last edited by Cowslips; July 13th, 2019 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Naming bot

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbannerman View Post
    I keep getting hit by the L bot. I last saw him 2 or 3 weeks ago and then just then he nabbed 15 planks from my shop. First time ever I traded on the forum an hour or so before the bot stole them. Could that be anything to do with L? I've had him before without ever having traded but it's funny how I friend somebody from the forum do a trade and the bot comes back?

Anyone have any info on what brings him to me (he definitely goes away because I put tools up inbetween his visits and he doesn't take then BAM he's back
    The L bot is a well-known programme. I've edited your post to remove the full name, as discussion of bots is not permitted on the forum.

Supercell regularly ban hundreds of bots users but, unfortunately, the problem will not go away; there are always some who are prepared to breach terms of service.

You should report it to Supercell Support please.

I'm going to close this thread now.

Thank you.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51