Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a hood

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a hood

Hood found! Tysm

Hello,

I am level 75 active player looking for a chatty, relaxed and helpful hood to join.

I play most derbies and opt out whenever I can’t. I chat when I can and help within the hood when it’s needed.

I play serious but not too serious as it’s a game and we all have a life outside of it

If you have a biggish hood I can join, please let me know! Thanks ��
    Last edited by Anniie; July 15th, 2019 at 06:12 PM.

Hi Anniie what points do you do and do you mind the 10th task always?

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    116 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

Hi Annie, your welcome to join us at flying pigs & honey bee's!! We do maxed task with extra optional!!! We're small but strong.. right now we have uk & usa time zone!! Hope to meet you soon an good luck 🐷🐝
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

Fresh Spawn
    Hey Yvonne, I’ve played different points mostly 310+ and usually only take a 10th if it’s needed

Hey Annie, check out my recruitment thread for Froggeroo II (I haven’t bumped it in a few days). We have a biggish �� hood and do 9 tasks at 310+, extra task optional.

We currently have 16 hood members and growing slowly (recruiting is hard work).

Our leader never plays Derby but he is the most active out of all of us. Currently we have 8 people doing Derby most weeks. If you are in Derby it's 9x310 and 9x400 in special derby. 10th is up to you.♥We ask you to sit out your first Derby in the hood so you can see how we do things. We've had a few people join of late join the derby and do no tasks 😬.

We are mostly Australian and US players at this stage. We all speak English. The entry level is currently set at 25. Most of us are over level 70.

Chat is quieter then I would like, our previous hood was chatty and fun but we understand life gets in the way and things change. We are all very helpful and are happy to help you build your farm.

So feel free to pop over if you haven't found your forever hood.

Hood name BOO BEES

Quote Originally Posted by Anniie View Post
    Hello,

I am level 75 active player looking for a chatty, relaxed and helpful hood to join.

I play most derbies and opt out whenever I can’t. I chat when I can and help within the hood when it’s needed.

I play serious but not too serious as it’s a game and we all have a life outside of it

If you have a biggish hood I can join, please let me know! Thanks ��
    Hi Anniie

If you are still looking for a new hood, we have spaces for players just like you

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-do-%21%21%21

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticVille View Post
    Hi Anniie

If you are still looking for a new hood, we have spaces for players just like you

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-do-%21%21%21

Hi, sorry, Iím not 21 yet! Haha but thank you😊

Quote Originally Posted by Anniie View Post
    Hey Yvonne, I’ve played different points mostly 310+ and usually only take a 10th if it’s needed
    Awe too bad Anniie we do 320/400 and always the 10th task but you do sound nice
    I hope you find a fun hood.
    Have a fun day

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    116 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookcrazy View Post
    Hey Annie, check out my recruitment thread for Froggeroo II (I haven’t bumped it in a few days). We have a biggish �� hood and do 9 tasks at 310+, extra task optional.
    Hi! I’ll take a look