Thread: Very disappointed in valley and help response

Very disappointed in valley and help response

The Valley is a disaster and support is not helping. Many time the buildings will not confirm, the spin for fuel will not always let you know when you have reached sun points causing you to lose points and it is way too hard to get fuel points. Also this new option running you all around with auto message points after you put in your help comment left me dangling 12 times rather than just waiting for your answer after your first attempt. Your support request comment will then get lost! Too frustrated to play anymore. A good thing gone bad when expansion permits, scrolls, we're taken out of our control.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhounds View Post
    The Valley is a disaster and support is not helping. Many time the buildings will not confirm, the spin for fuel will not always let you know when you have reached sun points causing you to lose points and it is way too hard to get fuel points. Also this new option running you all around with auto message points after you put in your help comment left me dangling 12 times rather than just waiting for your answer after your first attempt. Your support request comment will then get lost! Too frustrated to play anymore. A good thing gone bad when expansion permits, scrolls, we're taken out of our control.
    Have to agree about the new automation reply in the in-game help. I find it a loop to nowhere and directs me to topics that have no help for what I need. It is as bad as telephone automation. There is nothing like talking to a real person who can understand.

As for valley, I myself often experience anomalies such as non-responses after tapping on a request. I notice now that HayDay app is using around 150 mb of resources on my device. It could likely be choking the processing capability.
    If you go into valley and find that some things not working like not displaying the request for a building or unable to pop up a box to help a broken truck, try closing and reopening the Hay Day app then return to valley. I find many times it fixes things.

I am also still having a horrible time contacting support.

If their objective was to reduce the amount of people using it, then I believe the automated system is a success.

it is nothing but frustrating.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:01 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Have to agree about the new automation reply in the in-game help. I find it a loop to nowhere and directs me to topics that have no help for what I need. It is as bad as telephone automation. There is nothing like talking to a real person who can understand.
    sigh...it’s worse. At least with any company worth its salt there’s a way to defeat telephone automation and get a living, breathing human being on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I am also still having a horrible time contacting support.

If their objective was to reduce the amount of people using it, then I believe the automated system is a success.

it is nothing but frustrating.
    Say it again, WussyPuss. I didn’t think it was possible for “support” to be worse than the repetitive, canned, generally insulting, unhelpful answers of the past, but, as they have done so many times before - admittedly with better results - SC has surpassed all my expectations.�� What an awful system.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    sigh...it’s worse. At least with any company worth its salt there’s a way to defeat telephone automation and get a living, breathing human being on the line.

Say it again, WussyPuss. I didn’t think it was possible for “support” to be worse than the repetitive, canned, generally insulting, unhelpful answers of the past, but, as they have done so many times before - admittedly with better results - SC has surpassed all my expectations.�� What an awful system.
    I did not think it could get any worse, honestly.

that happened today. I heard back from support on my issue.i got an automated response suggesting I selected the wrong category for my issue

i am so done
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:57 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...