Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone help me please

Someone help me please

Just upgraded to th9 and upgraded all army camps to max. I need a new farming army to farm dark elixir. Also I need another army to farm elixir. Please help. Keep in mind my heroes are BK10 AQ6. Donít put an advanced army.

What are you familiar farming with? Air or ground? What trophy range are you farming in?

Crystal 3 or lower. Goblins. Lots of goblins. A few giants to screen. Farm collectors. Focus on de. The rest will come easily. Dont worry about trophies. Just farm.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Iím usually familiar with farming on ground.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    What are you familiar farming with? Air or ground? What trophy range are you farming in?
    Right now Iím crystal 3.

Use the Goblin Knife for DE. Watch some youtube vids. With a good Goblin Knife you'll be in & out in under a minute with 1 star, under 30% destruction, and all of their DE.

Ideal target is one where the DE storage and TH are next to each other in the center without cover from Wiz Towers. There should be a clear path from the perimeter to the center with a properly placed jump; that path needs gold/elixir storages along the way so the goblins will follow that path.

15 giants
    10 wiz
    10 wallbreakers
    85 goblins
    2 heal, 1 rage, 1 jump
    2 poisons (one from CC) in case defensive troops pop out.

Use a couple giants, wiz, goblins to get DE drills if they are full and on/near the perimeter somewhere. A good entry point is one that will path through the DE drills. Wiz towers will kill this attack so avoid bases that path your goblins thru wiz towers.

Pick your entry point, drop all giants, spread them a bit, followed by wiz. Be sure to trim away any nearby mines/collectors because you don't want them to distract your goblins. Wallbreakers to open entry point. Heal everyone. Heroes can follow if you have them.
    Use 2 fingers to drop all goblins so they follow the first team into the path to center. Drop jump to center. Drop 2nd heal and rage on the center. Goblins will tear through the center in seconds, steal all the DE, and give you a star from the TH.

It's not a difficult attack, but expect to fail a few times in the beginning. This is not a "one size fits all" attack for DE. A key component is picking the right target & entry point. The internet base called "The Tailor" is common and soooooo easy to knife from any corner.

As stated by Piper, don't worry about gold/elixir. It will accumulate. Skip bases that don't have at least 2500 DE - don't be tempted by dead bases that have tons of G/E but no DE!! Seriously, skip them. Spend as much elixir as you need on armies to get that DE. Drop a new Goblin Knife every 1/2 hour all day every day.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; July 13th, 2019 at 04:24 PM.

Elixir farming use either all goblins or archers and barbarians. With both armies go for collector raids and use as little troops as possible. Gobs wonít get get you any stars so youíll be dropping trophies as you farm. Barch can get you 50% for trophies if needed.

For dark elixir you will either need to concentrate on full drills or get a stronger army to get to the storage. If training time isnít an issue dragons and loons plus 4 Lightning is pretty casual. Loons and minions work as well but when farming dark I always liked to stay away from de troops. Otherwise giants and barch would work as well. Thatís be cheaper but might take a little getting used to diving into the de storage.

I want a solid army guys. Not just an army where itís Barch or goblin knife. I was thinking about armies that can get me 3 stars.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BraylynToes View Post
    I want a solid army guys. Not just an army where itís Barch or goblin knife. I was thinking about armies that can get me 3 stars.
    have you upgraded your loons yet? That was my first th9 upgrade.

Unfortunately there is a lot of elixir cost at the start of a new th, so that's why people are recommending elixir cheap armies.

Once you get thru your elixir investments, then you can easily switch to giwipe or loonion to farm dark.

I preferred giwipe, it allowed me to raid th10s which can offer over double the loot that a th9 will offer. Oh and it can be used de free. loonion on the other hand has de cost inherent in its name. An alternative would be loons and baby drags.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by BraylynToes View Post
    I want a solid army guys. Not just an army where it’s Barch or goblin knife. I was thinking about armies that can get me 3 stars.
    If that's the case you'll eventually reach a point where you're meeting opponents much stronger then you are to the point you won't be getting those three stars you want. There will become a point where you will have to intentionally (YES INTENTIONALLY!!!!!) drop for easier loot. As it has been a long time since I've been a TH 9, I suggest you use all Goblins to drop as you hang around Crystal III (preferably here) and all the way down to Gold III.