Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What is your Valley Chicken count now w approx many active players in your Valley?

Centennial Club
    We have 283 now, over what we need. I really wanted the car deco, and will be able to get it now!

I have not counted the people in our valley but we have around 275 chickens now. The question is scrolls or deco

Farm Level 172. Town 52. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

6 chickens left to make 250. My main farm is still going for the permits so no shopping in the exclusive shop. Only two of my other farms have enough vouchers for one thing (only!) from the main shop. I don’t know guys. 21 days...well at least the other few active players in my Valley may get the deco if they wish.

330/250

It's been more frequent the last few days. I once saw 5 chickens at once in the Valley, the closest between them was 50 minutes apart from each other.

I would say about 11 players (2 hoods) are actively moving around the Valley thus collecting chicken. We learned to develop some strategies as days went by.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    330/250

It's been more frequent the last few days. I once saw 5 chickens at once in the Valley, the closest between them was 50 minutes apart from each other.

I would say about 11 players (2 hoods) are actively moving around the Valley thus collecting chicken. We learned to develop some strategies as days went by.
    Agreed, chickens are more abundant the last several days. I think this may have been an adjustment by SC to have more Valleys succeed in gathering chickens. Why people are still collecting roadside chickens is beyond me unless they are just in their path as it has no benefits. I have told my hoodies to grind for tokens. It bothers me that if they buy one thing in the everyday shops that have unlocked, they do not have enough tokens to buy anything in the exclusive shop once it unlocks. Those reward levels really have turned off my neighbors....all that work so they can buy one puzzle piece or a permit they are not even focused on as my groups highest level is in the 6os apart from me. My hoodies have worked just as hard as I have to reach the 289 we are currently at. No they have not reached 550 every day as I have but at their level, I couldnít have reached it either.

i really want the flying car but not sure I will purchase it because it feels very unneighborly as several in my NH wanted to purchase it and unless they can gather anywhere from 100- 150 blue tokens today they are unable to do so and they have not made a single purchase because they have been saving their daily tokens. They have worked hard every day of the 21 days and will end up walking away with a puzzle piece and maybe a plank or screw, but no more than 2 items.

Too much work for too little reward. And for all that is good, donít make these folks lose their tokens they worked so hard for. It might be taken better if those are banked so that they can buy the car next time.

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    76 🐓 now
    I'm not sure how many member playing Valley actively (xx/ 19)
    I never see my friend's truck is moving from one building to another building, I'm the only one moving around.
    92 🐓 when the season ended
    We have to try to do it better next season 💪💪💪 to unlock exclusive shop 😊💕💕

With a big push at the end, we ended up with 157, no one in my hood wanted the deco but some would have liked the diamonds or boosters, they were a bit bummed. I ended up with 6 of my 7 possible permits and a saw, so was quite happy. Since the specials didn’t unlock all went for permits in my hood.

Am I the only one collecting

I am a solo player and was very active in the valley, always finishing the days tasks (unless helping a breakdown) & spinning the wheel at least 3 times a day. I only received 3 notifications of another player in my valley collecting a chicken & could never find another players truck who had broken down. It was impossible to reach the chicken tally when I wasnít receiving the others chickens or they werenít collecting- quite disappointed in the chook tally

We were 20 away from completing. I was really dying to have that truck statue as well.

[QUOTE=HeaveninTN;12280430] i really want the flying car but not sure I will purchase it because it feels very unneighborly as several in my NH wanted to purchase it and unless they can gather anywhere from 100- 150 blue tokens today they are unable to do so and they have not made a single purchase because they have been saving their daily tokens.

Iím really confused by this-Iím not in a group Ďhood, do you mean that if you pick the car no one else can?? Edit: Or sorry, think Ive just misunderstood, they could buy it but havenít enough tokens so youd feel a bit bad getting it? Aw, hope it worked out! I really thought for a min that group hoods could only buy 1 thing between them or sth!
    Last edited by zebedee4; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:36 PM.