Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your Valley Chicken count now w approx many active players in your Valley?

Centennial Club

What is your Valley Chicken count now w approx many active players in your Valley?

How many active players in your hood? We have 114 chickens at present and I have taken about 65 screen shots of our Valley at various times of the day throughout this season to determine who is active and who is not. It appears we have 19 active trucks, 18 have never moved at all. We are spread out a bit but it does not appear there are anywhere near 60 trucks in the Valley...just barely over half the 60 that are supposed to be there.

We have 6 active people in our NH with 4 of us collecting 91 chickens so far, 2 collecting 6 so far. That means of the other 19 trucks that appear to be active in our NH, they have collected 17 in just over half 5e season. At this rate we might just barely gdt to 250, but we have to get a minimum of 15 each day to do so and we have only gotten 15 one day so far. Fuel is simply too hard to get. We have 2 people who consistently reach 550 suns, but they work their butts off to do it.

it is daunting no doubt and not sure I can keep my hood mates interested if we can’t reach our goal.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; July 13th, 2019 at 02:33 PM.

We have 62 chickens and will not make it. Only have 2 people in my neighbourhood and I would guess 15+ altogether in the valley all from another neighbourhood. Frustrating as I play valley every day as much as possible manage to get to 200 suns.

I think the chicken count should be a personal count not a collective count because why should I suffer without a prize, I can't make others work for the chickens. Hope this gets revised soon. Who agrees with me?

We have 124. I've got hope that we will make it, but not much. I woke up this morning and discovered in elation that my truck was 2 fuels away from a chicken, only to have it break down 1 fuel away.

Just picked up a chicken on the road so we are at 125. With 9d 16h remaining it will be a stretch to reach 250. We are not a terribly active valley, but I try to check for chickens and alert hoodies to track them down. The first few minutes of the release was the most active, but it took several breakdowns, lack of SC information on Valley play, and lack of fuel to quickly turn interest off.

Everyone just does their own thing mostly unless asked to get a chicken. This was a huge effort of programming just to give everyone a new means to get scrolls.

I do not see 60 trucks in our Valley. Maybe 30 and of that probably 10 parked in a corner with the remaining spread out.

We are currently at 137 and I think itís going to be real close. There are several inactive players. Letís hope that they feature an opt out button for those who wish to not play for the next season.

At first I was upset that the chicken prizes required tokens as well, but now Iím happy. That means at the end players that did nothing canít just go in and nab the prizes unlocked.

The only thing I fear is even if an opt out button is created, those doing nothing most likely wonít opt them selves out anyway, so I donít see it completely solving the problem.

We are at 147, my mom has about 30 chickens without a neighborhood... So beeing in one is better than going solo it seems

Centennial Club
    I am wondering if it makes a difference at the levels of the others in your Valley. Obviously those of lower levels are less likely to be able to ever make it past 200 suns for extra fuel spins. Two of us in our valley are over level 100, 1 is in the 70s, 5-6 in the 50s, and the rest are in the high 20s to low 40s. From what I can tell, if they do anything, they move their truck with their once daily free spin.

I can say I have worn my truck out making deliveries to get to earn another spin or filled boats until I just can’t stomach continuing to search for more crates to fill. Can’t imagine being able to do that if I did not have the barn and silo I have.

Do you think the levels of farmers are having an impact on success in the Valley?

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    I am wondering if it makes a difference at the levels of the others in your Valley. Obviously those of lower levels are less likely to be able to ever make it past 200 suns for extra fuel spins. Two of us in our valley are over level 100, 1 is in the 70s, 5-6 in the 50s, and the rest are in the high 20s to low 40s. From what I can tell, if they do anything, they move their truck with their once daily free spin.

I can say I have worn my truck out making deliveries to get to earn another spin or filled boats until I just canít stomach continuing to search for more crates to fill. Canít imagine being able to do that if I did not have the barn and silo I have.

Do you think the levels of farmers are having an impact on success in the Valley?
    Most Definitely.

I canít imagine a farm under level 50 getting to the 550 sun spin or more daily. Smaller farms have less planting fields. They are making less suns with the crop of the day. They also are not able to fill crates and truck loads as fast. Their lobster and duck tanks are smaller and donít process the tubes and cages as fast. It doesn't really seem fair honestly.

The neighborhoods with all 100 level and higher players will be in one valley together. They will be getting gas a lot easier as well as chickens faster. After the season ends youíll see the Valley car on all the bigger farms 😂 😝
    Last edited by PIXEL13; July 13th, 2019 at 07:41 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PIXEL13 View Post
    Most Definitely.

I can’t imagine a farm under level 50 getting to the 550 sun spin or more daily. Smaller farms have less planting fields. They are making less suns with the crop of the day. They also are not able to fill crates and truck loads as fast. Their lobster and duck tanks are smaller and don’t process the tubes and cages as fast. It doesn't really seem fair honestly.

The neighborhoods with all 100 level and higher players will be in one valley together. They will be getting gas a lot easier as well as chickens faster. After the season ends you’ll see the Valley car on all the bigger farms  
    ThT is exactly what we are experiencing. There are only 2 of us making it to 550 suns typically and many of the others in our Valley that are in the 40s (level) and under are doing the free spin and maybe the 20 or 50 suns for another spin and that is it. It is leaving the responsibility for the entire Valley to the 2 of us who are over level 100.

I know the solution to this is recruitment, but it seems that SC has populated Valleys with like leveled neighborhoods as our Valley consists of 6-7 NHs all fairly low level.

We have 5 players until yesterday now 6 an a total of 126 chickens as of now!! Totally agree it needs to be adjusted
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ