Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your Valley Chicken count now w approx many active players in your Valley?

We have 209 chickens now. Collected 55 over the last 2.5 days. If we collect 20 each of the next 2 days we could make 250. At this point it’s the challenge that keeps me going. Only my main farm would even be able to buy from the shop because none of my baby farms have enough tokens. And I don’t want anything in the exclusive shop more than I want those lands on my main farm opened so I can shift things around.

Unless some of our valley folk really step up it probably won’t happen though. The fuel situation on my farms doesn’t look good for tomorrow. So no travelling far and wide for the chicken in the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    We have 209 chickens now. Collected 55 over the last 2.5 days. If we collect 20 each of the next 2 days we could make 250. At this point it’s the challenge that keeps me going. Only my main farm would even be able to buy from the shop because none of my baby farms have enough tokens. And I don’t want anything in the exclusive shop more than I want those lands on my main farm opened so I can shift things around.

Unless some of our valley folk really step up it probably won’t happen though. The fuel situation on my farms doesn’t look good for tomorrow. So no travelling far and wide for the chicken in the clouds.
    Check in Valley often every 1-2 hours (to trigger chicken appearance). Stay close to your other trucks. Wait for 4 chickens to appear and collect them in one go.

Chicken has various timer from 5h to 4h30 or 4h and usually appear within 5 nodes from active truck. No rush collecting.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHider :: Hay Day Lv 132♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Check in Valley often every 1-2 hours (to trigger chicken appearance). Stay close to your other trucks. Wait for 4 chickens to appear and collect them in one go.

Chicken has various timer from 5h to 4h30 or 4h and usually appear within 5 nodes from active truck. No rush collecting.
    Oh Great and Mighty Chicken Hunter - where were you one week ago? 😆 Thanks!!! Iíll try this, especially the waiting for 4 to appear. That should help a lot.

My valley is sitting at 178/250, which screams “what is the point?”

if you can see from almost day one that your valley will not collect enough chickens, what is the purpose of chicken hunting?

all of those who even push at this point will be kicking themselves for collecting a bunch of useless chickens
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

271! Now to grind for those tokens so I can buy whatever I please
    The Pink Paradiso
    Level: 119 Barn: 7,100 Silo: 3,100

New Bloke/Chick
    223 Fingers crossed. It will be a close one.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post

We too have finally figured it out. Wait for at least 2 chickens to move as they are usually in close proximity. I have seen them as close as 2 spots away to as many as 8 but either way you can plan a route to get them.

We also have had a very successful 2 days. We have averaged 22 each day and the 3 prior days were collecting 15-17 a day. We are officially 11 away from 250 and have 3 chickens in our sights when we get our daily free spins. So, the hunt continues for the remaining 8 and I predict we will get them tonight as long as chickens continue to appear every few hours.

So take notice, it is doable with as few as 6 active people, because our 6 have collected approximately 217 of the 239 we currently have. And overwhelmingly those are road side cluckers with only a handful coming from group tasks and maybe 8-10 from the quest chains.

I am seeing quite a few chickens on the road today and even yesterday. I am waiting for gas, but I don’t see the collective valley getting even close
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I am seeing quite a few chickens on the road today and even yesterday. I am waiting for gas, but I don’t see the collective valley getting even close
    We made it and 2 full days early. I am so proud of our little hood. We too saw an increase of chickens in the road. We finished up with 251 approximately 1 hr after the new fuel spins were available collecting 11 chickens in just 70 minutes. These 11 were collected by just 4 people. Outside of the 6 in our NH, only about 20 were caught by the remaining 3-6 trucks we saw move at least one time.

That aside, the work is not worth the rewards as they as currently provided. Most in my NH do not have enough tokens to purchase anything from the exclusive shop. All that work collecting chickens for nothing for half our folks.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:38 PM.

Centennial Club

Little monopoly houses under thick cloud cover in lonely place where nothing happens

47 chickens collected in my Valley.

Not hard to see that as a failure of interest in the players. Three weeks ago it became obvious that for all but the most organized hoods, the 250 goal was ludicrously optimistic -- knocking out all solo players like myself. I greatly suspect that active Derby players likewise effectively opted out of the Valley.

I've collected 3 scrolls, exactly what I anticipated I would be able to do. And now I am done with this very tedious experiment in watching grass grow.

The Valley is dreadfully boring and even a lonely, kinda sad place. There is nothing fun or playful about it. No cuteness, no prettiness even. Just little monopoly houses in a row under thick cloud cover.
    Last edited by PittyPoo; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:21 PM.
    --------------------
    Level 112.