Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your Valley Chicken count now w approx many active players in your Valley?

I'm not 100% sure how many are in our valley exactly. The Neighborhood I am in has a total of 25 members but we currently have 164 chickens. so the 250 isn't that large of a quantity if you are collecting every single one that pops up.

We just hit 125 chickens. I see a total of about 30 trucks in our Valley but half of those have not moved. Of the 30 trucks about half are from other hoods. Overall we have less than 10 trucks over level 100.

My smaller farm (level 55) struggles to complete the 100 fuel level, while my larger farm (95) routinely gets to the 200/550 level.
    Last edited by GatorDoug; July 14th, 2019 at 08:10 PM.
    Farm ID#: 8JU8L8PQJ
    KIK ID: DustyRoadsHD

We are at 235 chickens. Our hood catches most of them I think. Was fun, not too difficult. Requires teamwork

🇨🇦Tucker & Sons. Level a110/Town level 27/Achievements 143/144/ Pearl of the Sea: 03/07/17
    http://Www.thepowerfarmers.wordpress.com

We currently have 134 chicks. 3 active in my hood & if I had to guess about 10-15 other active in our valley but have not pd that close attention so could be off either way on that guess. Between my 3 hood mates we’ve collective quiet a few as we try to communicate on it & let others know when we see one In hopes one of us can get it. Also communicate in the group chicks. I know some of the other ppl in valley have collected chicks too but have no idea in the ratio. I think it will be tight to make goal. Not giving up but will be close for sure.

We are slowly closing in on 100 chicken, no idea how many players are active in valley as my truck is the only one moving, but someone must collect those chicken ‘cause I have found only 4 in total. In mostly unrelated news, I’ve bought 4 permits now, so that part of Valley is definitely something I like.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Idamus View Post
    We are slowly closing in on 100 chicken, no idea how many players are active in valley as my truck is the only one moving, but someone must collect those chicken ‘cause I have found only 4 in total. In mostly unrelated news, I’ve bought 4 permits now, so that part of Valley is definitely something I like.
    You are quite fortunate as I only have 3 available to me and the 3rd will be available in 3 more days. A good friend has 5 available to her but she is only level 50 so she has no interest in permits at this time as she is still expanding her farm, town, fishing area etc and is not even thinking about 5e land across the street. But she also always has permits available through derby and I rarely do unless I spin and don’t do that any longer as I would burn 30-40 diamonds just to finally get 1 permit.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    You are quite fortunate as I only have 3 available to me and the 3rd will be available in 3 more days. A good friend has 5 available to her but she is only level 50 so she has no interest in permits at this time as she is still expanding her farm, town, fishing area etc and is not even thinking about 5e land across the street. But she also always has permits available through derby and I rarely do unless I spin and don’t do that any longer as I would burn 30-40 diamonds just to finally get 1 permit.
    I have a total of 7, but in no way will I be able to get 850 of either colour again, only reason I managed 4 was that the first had all 3 colours.

Centennial Club
    182/250 so we might reach the target. We have 10-15 semi-active players in our hood and I think we are grouped with few hoods of similar size. My personal contribution is perhaps 40 chickens with my two farms.

We still need that icon for road stop chicken even if it's not under clouds! Shouldn't be too much to ask for. Also, some bigger map to point out chicken locations. It's not fun to randomly search chickens with very small view (though you cannot spot road stop chickens if it would be possible to zoom out more).

This will definitely be my last season to actively search and catch chickens if no major enhancements are introduced.

Trainee
    233 chickens right now, so we are almost there. I have no idea how many active farms there are, but in my neighbourhood there are six active farms, all played by me. I have looked a bit at the other trucks, and most are low level and they don't seem to move around much.

I used the test season to learn as much as I could about how the Valley works. Since I have the opportunity right now to spend quite some time playing, I decided to do as much as I can to get chickens. I haven't counted, but I think that I have collected at least 150 of our chickens. If I hadn't been so focused on chickens I probably would have gotten more tokens, but all farms have enough tokens for the car decoration, and that is what is most important for me.

Collecting suns for six farms has been a bit tedious, but I guess it would have taken more planning if the farms would have been played by separate players.
    Last edited by Kkarin; July 16th, 2019 at 01:26 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    182/250

We still need that icon for road stop chicken even if it's not under clouds! Shouldn't be too much to ask for. Also, some bigger map to point out chicken locations. It's not fun to randomly search chickens with very small view (though you cannot spot road stop chickens if it would be possible to zoom out more).

This will definitely be my last season to actively search and catch chickens if no major enhancements are introduced.
    The rd side chicken sign appears in our valley. Not every single time but more often then not.