Thread: Best way to farm in TH 12

Best way to farm in TH 12

Hello everyone, whats the best way to farm in your opinion?

I'm actually in Gold 1 League farming with 140 archers and 140 barbarians.
    People say that barch army is cheap and fast, and its true, but I noticed that miners army is even faster, one barch army is 21min and miners is 19min, but the cost is around 150k elixir more expensive.
    Is worth to farm with miners looking for dead bases?

I have got 2 questions:
    1 - Whats the best TH12 league to farm?
    2 - Whats the best army to farm?
    Last edited by rcjrpaulo; July 13th, 2019 at 02:18 PM.

I was using 8 edrags, 8 loons, 5 freeze and 3 rage. CC consisted of 8 loons, rage, and slammer.
    I used this to farm de. I hung out in masters 1-2. Even though this is a heavy elixir army, I was never short on elixir.
    Since there is 0 de cost, I was averaging around 4K de per attack before the win bonus.
    Now, I'm in titans 2 working my way to legends. Still doing edrags as bk & gw are on continual upgrade.
    As for "best" there really is no "best". Find what works for you. Champs league has really nice win bonuses, but you will get attacked each time you have no shield/guard and log off.
    There are many farming strats: barch, goblin knife, mass miners, edrags, etc. It all depends on what resources you need or want.
    Last edited by joemann8478; July 13th, 2019 at 07:15 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    I was using 8 edrags, 8 loons, 5 freeze and 3 rage. CC consisted of 8 loons, rage, and slammer.
    I used this to farm de. I hung out in masters 1-2. Even though this is a heavy elixir army, I was never short on elixir.
    Since there is 0 de cost, I was averaging around 4K de per attack before the win bonus.
    Now, I'm in titans 2 working my way to legends. Still doing edrags as bk & gw are on continual upgrade.
    As for "best" there really is no "best". Find what works for you. Champs league has really nice win bonuses, but you will get attacked each time you have no shield/guard and log off.
    There are many farming strats: barch, goblin knife, mass miners, edrags, etc. It all depends on what resources you need or want.
    Agreed with you I stay at champs 3 to titan 2 for loot bonus and farm for elixir using dark army and vice versa
    Last edited by Fun314; July 15th, 2019 at 08:03 AM.

Forum Veteran
    I prefer farming with big armies in higher leagues. I know some people say they have success in low leagues (masters or lower) farming with barch and doing 10+ attacks per hour, and that's great, I'm happy for them, but that's not for me.

I'll often do an hour long boost session but I think the ideal is to be in legends, get 8 attacks in, keep builders busy, and just plug away at everything. I recently had the realization that I might have the time to support more than just 2 accounts doing that, so I'm pushing with my other 2 th12s, and we'll see if I can keep up the pace.

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    I'll often do an hour long boost session but I think the ideal is to be in legends, get 8 attacks in, keep builders busy, and just plug away at everything. I recently had the realization that I might have the time to support more than just 2 accounts doing that, so I'm pushing with my other 2 th12s, and we'll see if I can keep up the pace.
    I agree with this - legends works well unless you definitely know you want to attack more than 8 times a day. I vary my armies between a DE heavy ground army and edrags as well depending which resource is overflowing... and to keep it interesting. Easy to make enough for all builders to keep busy and boosts aren't required if you have the availability to attack throughout the day.

I've been able to keep 2 th12s in Legends, making most if not all 8 attacks on my main account and around 4-6 usually on the second.

Main TH12| Leader of Crooked Lines|Highest Cups 5482|BK60AQ65GW40
    Minis - Echo: midTH10| Kaeliix: TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.