Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clash friend list bug!

Faced the same problem too, it's now fixed though. It doesn't load at first and after I closed the game and restarted it was gone but after I switched accounts they were back .

Mine keeps working, then next time I look it stops again, started yesterday on both accounts, people in the clan are having the same problems

Millennial Club
    If Iím not mistaken this has happened before. Give it time and itíll resolve itself.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    No problem here.Friend list works fine for me
    Last edited by Rak2180; July 13th, 2019 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    If I’m not mistaken this has happened before. Give it time and it’ll resolve itself.
    This is correct - for most of my accounrs [all that I have checked so far] all is back to 'normal'

I have a slightly different problem with friends list. I have some random ppl listed in there that are not my friends and I canít remove them from the list. The rest of my friends are correctly listed I think.

Quote Originally Posted by malars View Post
    I have a slightly different problem with friends list. I have some random ppl listed in there that are not my friends and I can’t remove them from the list. The rest of my friends are correctly listed I think.
    Do they have the Facebook logo on their profile picture? When you click on them does an actual CoC account load up or do you get an error message?

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Do they have the Facebook logo on their profile picture? When you click on them does an actual CoC account load up or do you get an error message?
    There are five accounts listed. No on Facebook logo. Yes an actual account comes up but it shows there they arenít a friend yet (button to add a friend displayed).

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I have three different accounts and the same 5 accounts are displayed in my social tab friends list on all 3 accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by malars View Post
    I have three different accounts and the same 5 accounts are displayed in my social tab friends list on all 3 accounts.
    Bump. Do I need to report this issue in another way since itís not gaining any traction here?