Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have opted out from Supercell ID and now my account is locked

Fresh Spawn

Question I have opted out from Supercell ID and now my account is locked

Hi,

I’ve contacted in-game support to opt out from supercell id, then after a while my account got locked.
    I was a bit shocked, so I went back to the in-game chat and chatted with Sparky.

Sparky decided that my village is lost and he asked me couple of questions to recover it. One day later, Petra replied something like: “Oh, so your village is lost, let me creat supercell ID for you and link it to your village”.
    I had it from talking to chat bots, opting out from supercell ID is what led me here in first place an now she wants me to return back to it again?
    Then I said, whatever, at least I can get my village back right?! Or that’s what I thought.

[removed]

Out of this frustrating situation I’m not sure what do:

a) I can’t trust the chat bots: first bot has locked my account, [removed]

b) No one is responding to my messages to “Contact Us” form.

c) I don’t want to give up my village which I created back in 2014. My village is still there, and it is almost maxed out TH12 and I still have hope.

Anyone read until here?
    Please... please please help.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoSam06 View Post
    [removed]
    sounds like you have messed up things. anyway only ingame support is able to help you.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:00 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    sounds like you have messed up things. anyway only ingame support is able to help you.
    Thanks for taking time to read the whole thing.

in-game support didn’t help, it made the problem worse.
    Last time it closed the conversation ignoring my reply. So I started new one but still no reply.

i have the exact same issue and the in game support is no help at all
    Everybody Runs

Unfortunately no matter how you look at it the only people that can help you are in game support.

Good luck getting your base back.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks amortis, they need to know that a flow exist in there process and they need to fix it.

If opting out from supercell locks the account then they need to remove that option it makes no sense.
    But my problem is with this exact part, people are allowed to play the game without supercell id.. why I’m not allowed to do that?

Second part of the problem, why they didn’t want to use my original email?
    If the supercell id still exists for that email then they have to add my village back to it AND APOLOGIZE FOR THE TROUBLE !!
    That what’s getting me mad, I’ve done nothing wrong and the support talks like they’ve done nothing wrong.

Supercell, your id is your system and you have to fix it.
    Raise my case to L3/L4 support and fix it, and plan for a permanent solution so other players won’t face it.

the ingame support does not work here on forum neither can we guide you through your problem with the support.

Fresh Spawn
    What else can I do?
    I knocked all the doors including this forum.
    Next step will be chasing them to their social media channels and that’s bad and I’m not willing to do it.. not yet at least!

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MoSam06 View Post
    What else can I do?
    I knocked all the doors including this forum.
    Next step will be chasing them to their social media channels and that’s bad and I’m not willing to do it.. not yet at least!
    If your goal is to waste your own time and post messages in places where Support won't see them, then by all means post it on social media. If you actually want to talk to Support, you need to contact them in-game. I'm not sure why you want to "opt out from Supercell ID" or why you think you can do this, but most Support agents are going to be highly suspicious of people contacting them asking to remove the account controls they put in place. They may think you're attempting to transfer ownership of the account from the rightful owner to someone else and ban you. Regardless, this is a matter between you and Support and it is not an appropraite topic from the Supercell player forum.

Forum rules:

19. You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy