Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Bailey III - Member of The Bailey family of clans.

Pro Member
    A little disappointed with CWL as we have a few no shows and those who don't listen to advice, but mostly we have a great developing clan, the no shows will be shown the door.
    So CWL so far is 2 wins and 2 losses currently sitting in second place on the leaderboard.

Pro Member
    We decided just to boot the no-shows and guys who don't listen to target assignments. Makes it a much nicer place to be. Now it's 24v30 though. 😁

Currently sitting at number 2 with 3 wins and 2 losses in CWL. 👍

Great clan! Enjoy the nice structure in Wars , helpful long time players, and sense of family!

I originally joined Bailey ll but saw I wouldn’t be able to try my first CWL since it was full. Saw they had more clans in the family so moved to Bailey lll, great move! I am having a blast!!

Thanks guys for making it fun again! 🤩

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGauge View Post
    Great clan! Enjoy the nice structure in Wars , helpful long time players, and sense of family!

I originally joined Bailey ll but saw I wouldn’t be able to try my first CWL since it was full. Saw they had more clans in the family so moved to Bailey lll, great move! I am having a blast!!

Thanks guys for making it fun again! 🤩
    Thanks Lord, we appreciate the feedback.

Still positions available for mature active members of any level.

Pro Member
    Great active clan for such a new but experienced group. 6 wins from the last 7 (the loss was by 1 by a much stronger clan).
    Still room to grow so we are actively recruiting. 👍

Pro Member
    Getting better as a clan working together in war. We don't mind at all how people go in war, however we have 0 tolerance for people who are opted in to war and don't use both attacks. They are quickly booted from the clan.

Pro Member
    "This is the clan you're looking for."

*force attempt 5,658 😁

Pro Member
    Where are you? 👀 😁

Pro Member
    Clan still growing, slowly. We reject and boot people who don't fit our basic requirements, so we don't just grow, we grow stronger. 💪

Pro Member
    Last Clan Games this clan joined with another to complete it. This time we have the numbers to complete it on our own. Only question remains, how fast can we get it done? 💪