Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Very low resolution since today

Thank you for the proper "old" file to correct this issue - this was driving me nuts! Nuts enough to WANT TO buy another tablet!

Low Resolution - Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

For the last day or so the Resolution for clash of clans is really low on my Samsung galaxy tab s4
    All other apps and in general the resolution looks good.
    Samsung game tuner does not work/exist any more and any other booster apps do not work/help the resolution
    Samsung Tab s4 is all updated and so is clash of clans app
    Any ideas how to increase the resolution for Clash or is this just how the game is made by the developers

look at this thread. they found an older version of game tuner. it is an apk from the internet and use it your own risk.

I have the same issue on my Samsung Tab S3. I reported the issue in game with the error I get from Game Launcher; 'Error in launching game.' I suspect it was some change they made in a maintenance update yesterday morning. Please report through the in game support option to raise awareness.

The resolution of the game is terrible right now for me.

Absolutely the same issue, around the same timing. I previously had Game Tuner set to high res etc, but now Game Tuner not showing up. Uninstalled it, tried reinstalling but it freezes at "Connecting to Game Optimization Services". Have tried various versions of Game Tuner, but none of them complete the install. Cannot fix the resolution issue without Game Tuner - the "High Performance" setting in Game Launcher definitely does not do the trick.

edit:
    OK, I'd tried multiple .apks (seriously, I've been at this for days) BUT not the one linked to here (3.4.04). It was able to install and it plays nice with my S3. Back to high res. Thank you SO much, RayzorSharp!!!!!!
    Last edited by BigLilyStyle; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:56 AM. Reason: added info

Having same poor resolution issue, also a Tab S3.

Update Tab S3, still poor game resolution. Opened Clash on my older Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro, NO issues.

Would seem to be a fix issue with the Tab S3.

Should not have to use 3rd party app (EDIT since this is a Samsung app, not really a 3rd party app) to make clash work right when it was already working right. Clash was fine for me yesterday, but today resolution is poor.

I'm using a Samsung Tab S3. Clash is fine on my older Tab Pro. So SC caused a glitch with the Tab S series apparently.
    Last edited by nukeman235; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nukeman235 View Post
    So SC caused a glitch with the Tab S series apparently.
    galaxy tab s2 works fine.

So I tried the Samsung Game Tuner on my S3. V34.05. I adjusted the resolution from 75% to 100% as suggested in another thread. This WORKED.

However, SC has likely done some small update that is affecting S3 and S4 tablets (or at least some). Perhaps an Android version or tablet kernel issue created by the update?