Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Rushed to O.T.T.O

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    getting builder gold rune(On completion of construction reduction) it will help me upgrade my mega tesla to lvl 6(account 1) and multi mortar to lvl 7(account 2)

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

What would be really awesome if there was something like OTTO but for the star lab. If you do x,y & z you can have your star lab working on either BH or main hall troop upgrades.....
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Currently part of forum cups(event) , didnt get time to update Poster in post #1
    will do it later.
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; 2 Days Ago at 09:08 AM.

My archer/barbars are maxed out and my hero is lvl 26 . only 4 more levels to go till i get my hand on the 6th builder .

My trophy is 4200 and i mainly win using 2 camp of barbars and 4 camp of archers and the hero . just release them like a circle around the enemy base and i usually get 2 starts and win in the end

Level 257Maxed TH12

did you finished other requirement for otto?
    cannon cart and mega tesla?
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    My archer/barbars are maxed out and my hero is lvl 26 . only 4 more levels to go till i get my hand on the 6th builder .

My trophy is 4200 and i mainly win using 2 camp of barbars and 4 camp of archers and the hero . just release them like a circle around the enemy base and i usually get 2 starts and win in the end

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    did you finished other requirement for otto?
    cannon cart and mega tesla?
    Yes all of them , only the final one which is maxing out the hero

Level 257Maxed TH12

Couldn’t care less about BB OTTO - dont plan to progress beyond BH7, keep my cups 2000-2500 so I can blow thru CG challenges & daily season pass star easily then dont think about the BB at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    Couldn’t care less about BB OTTO - dont plan to progress beyond BH7, keep my cups 2000-2500 so I can blow thru CG challenges & daily season pass star easily then dont think about the BB at all.
    Except when posting about how much you don’t care or think about it?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    Play the game like you want..

I happen to finish the Clan Games just fine in the 4600 range, so keeping your cups and BH level low doesn't really give you any advantage. So what if you can finish the CG in a few hours .. you are online and playing the game every day anyway, so there is no need to finish them fast :-)

/Affront (check my stats)
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

I personally won't "rush" to o.t.t.o. unlocking. I admit it's a good reason to play some more BB that i usually would, but that's just about CG weeks anyway. Moreover right now i have some free builders (almost max TH11) cause it takes some time to farm rss for upgrades.
    Nontheless I'll try to get it when i can just because when i upgrade to TH12 one more builder will surely help especially for heroes :-).