Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Any regular clans in cwl meaning no th12?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    The ubiquitous state dawned within the ever encapsulating EQ should be obvious to the individual. The verbatim in which the aforementioned is expressed coincides with the elevated decrease of contributions within the organization. It is plain to see how economizing the effect perpendicular to the grain of the axis will yield a difference which extrapolates up a meaningful portion of its population. This is an unintended consequence of failing to produce the required elements amounting to little more than an "et ta coup' of relatable concepts. Perhaps one might experiment with undergoing an everlasting appeal around the inverse of the field of a TH12?
    Quite so. i would posit that your response is slightly negatively charged as it relates to syllables.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    The ubiquitous state dawned within the ever encapsulating EQ should be obvious to the individual. The verbatim in which the aforementioned is expressed coincides with the elevated decrease of contributions within the organization. It is plain to see how economizing the effect perpendicular to the grain of the axis will yield a difference which extrapolates up a meaningful portion of its population. This is an unintended consequence of failing to produce the required elements amounting to little more than an "et ta coup' of relatable concepts. Perhaps one might experiment with undergoing an everlasting appeal around the inverse of the field of a TH12?
    There’s bollox, and there’s quality bollox. This ^^^ is quality

New Bloke/Chick
    Supercell is a business that wants money. Thus more players spending more money. More people and clearly adults play this game because it’s a fun diversion and a community of people from different places can connect. The game like most others also has a driven core of — get ready— “gamer geeks” clan wars appeals to one cwl appeals to the other of course with exceptions. If the cwl medal program and format overwhelms the other this becomes another geek game—perhaps that’s the goal and what makes best economic sense for the company but the observation is longer term causal clans meaning those slowly working towards max then upgrading have found cwl silly if they are not th12 but don’t mind us we are all doing it wrong lol

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by LBJ1958 View Post
    Supercell is a business that wants money. Thus more players spending more money. More people and clearly adults play this game because it’s a fun diversion and a community of people from different places can connect. The game like most others also has a driven core of — get ready— “gamer geeks” clan wars appeals to one cwl appeals to the other of course with exceptions. If the cwl medal program and format overwhelms the other this becomes another geek game—perhaps that’s the goal and what makes best economic sense for the company but the observation is longer term causal clans meaning those slowly working towards max then upgrading have found cwl silly if they are not th12 but don’t mind us we are all doing it wrong lol
    Sorry mate.
    Dress it up any way you want. But bottom line is you want a format whereby you can continue to win, with a roster of your choice, and receive medals for doing so.

It isnt even as tho you dont understand how it works. You simply dont want it.
    But, it is what it is, so you either get used to the idea that for one week per month you arent going to be winning, or at least wont have your your skill advantage work in your favour without also having growth.
    Even with growth, that would simply mean you would be participating at a higher tier, so the winning would would dry up again.
    Higher skill = Less power in cwl until you hit the top of the tree.

Such is the plight of those that arent good enough to challenge at the top tiers, for whatever reason.
    And your reason is you simply aint big enough.

those slowly working towards max then upgrading have found cwl silly if they are not th12 but don’t mind us we are all doing it wrong lol
    There are plenty of players and clans who aren’t max th12 who enjoy CWL.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

New Bloke/Chick
    That’s all this post was meant to do -// find some of them and get ideas for my clan but it became a full throated defense of cwl by the geek army

What ideas could you possibly hope to glean? Maybe how high you can reasonably go so your th10 brigade can still win easily? Silver I or Gold III. There's your answer.

Be sure to skim stars and throw a round so you can sit comfortably in 3rd and not move up where those th12s are.

Even Gold II has multiple clans with 5+ th12s in each group. Doesn't mean they are good, but you see a blue th and come crying how cwl is soooooo unfair for your engineered roster.

You indict CWL then use ad hominem attacks when people call your nonsense.

I could tell you what I think of your position and argumentative style, but I don't have to. Everyone else probably is thinking exactly like I am at this point.

You want us to pamper you, but with "1958" in your screen name, it depends.

That’s all this post was meant to do -// find some of them and get ideas for my clan but it became a full throated defense of cwl by the geek army
    What you are asking is limited to only a very small portion of clans, most clans of the forums will have some TH12's in CWL in some capacity.

If the geek army doesn't have the same clan as you, does their advice matter?
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; July 18th, 2019 at 06:40 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Forum Elder
    Ah geeks.. Yeah, I am a geek, or at least I try to be.
    But geeks dont belong to a fraternity.
    Geeks dont decide to champion a particular sub portion of the game.

what geeks do, is to study the game in depth. It doesnt matter what part of the game it is, us geeks dissect it, discuss it, experiment with it.. Then form an opinion into how it works, why it works, and what can be different, to make it work better.
    But what geeks dont do, is to try and change things to such an extent as to make it unworkable in its present form.
    They work around things with the basic criteria in mind.

So, the geeks aint getting defensive mate.
    When they say your ideas wont work, it isnt simply because cwl is sacred in their eyes..
    They are saying your ideas wont work because it would change the format so drastically that it would negate the very essence of what it is about.. namely A Performance Based Ladder System.
    And for that, you need progression as well as skill.

Regular war, however, is perfect for your clan.

Maybe I am just being geeky, but 2 things come to mind tho..
    1/.. What would you do with all the medals you win, if they did allow you to climb the tree unabated.. You dont seem into growth, so would they simply be stacked?
    2/.. You do carry 12s.. Maybe you dont war with them, and maybe they are rushed as donation bases.. But they still carry more punch in cwl than a 9.. Like my clan, bases that war for 1 week per month.. And we hold our own in Crystal 3.

As a side note.. I went solo after last cwl. This next season, there will be at least 1 clan with a 12, and some 10s in Silver 1.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    Sorry, but that is just simply false. Not even close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)