Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Any regular clans in cwl meaning no th12?

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ1958 View Post
    O-73. 73 views no qualifiers I would judge that to be at least directional
    You didn't even bother to read mine or doctor's post then? Why does the fact that we currently have two 12s disqualify us even though we spent 4 seasons in CWL without them? Or disqualify my opinion simply because i have many clans that I'm associated with.

I further pointed out that i have experience with many other clans in lower CWL tiers, none of them had any 12s. Yes it was still an enjoyable experience, with OR WITHOUT them.

Your op is completely loaded but I'm unsure what your point is.

Heck...i just noticed you couldn't respond to your own question lol!!!!!

Background
    We are an experienced adult lvl 15 clan with 400 wins. -- so we get the game/strategy/organization and we like to win
    We have been around for 3 plus years.
    CWL has resulted in 9 3 year plus members to quit playing the game
    We are in Crystal lvl 3 after finally dropping once.
    We only have 2 th12 in our entire clan--one of which is rushed to help provide siege machines etc.
    So your hidden agenda here is to whine about the ladder maybe?
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; July 14th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Would be interested in what level you are and if you found it fair it fun? Please don’t reply if you have th12 in your clan or have multiple clans feeder clans etc. I am looking for people who have played for awhile with a good clan in regular wars and hopefully a reasonable EQ to get feedback from for our level15 400 win adult war clan
    Why talk about "regular clans" when yours is so irregular.

If you have 400 war wins, but no Th12s, then you are deliberately holding back advancement in your clan. There will be very few similar clans around for you to get the feedback you are looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

O-73. 73 views no qualifiers I would judge that to be at least directional
    1) You limited respondents to only those without TH 12s.
    2) You asked on the forums, very small sampling of the playing population, which by the way as for those "73 views" ...
    2a) Includes lurkers (guest) whom cannot respond (unless they register) and ..
    2b) Includes bots (Google bots, Facebook bots, etc.). Some studies have reported that 50% of "visitors" are bots (https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...s-bots/515043/). Sorry, but the bots are here ferreting out information, they will not post a reply. (How do you think Google gets search information so quickly? Post someting here, then Google it. Already in their indices, that quickly, because of the hundred of thousands, if not millions, of bots reading everything posted publically anywhere).

Don't believe me? Look at the Forum main page. I took a screenshot of it a minute ago ...

For the 45 registered members, including Hayday online and reading, there are 5,439 "guest" whom most of them are likely bots.
    Last edited by rowman; July 14th, 2019 at 11:46 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Was not expecting to attacked when seeking basic information but I guess I should not be surprised. Those taking offense to the word regular perhaps lower level would suit your vernacular better. We and many other adults play the game for the competition but also the EQ community components. Cwl requires rushing people to the TH12 level or blowing up the clan. The out of scale rewards for cwl will eventually tilt the ecosystem towards the individual contributions away from EQ based community and thus decrease its point of difference and thus it’s appeal to a meaningful portion of its population.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Was not expecting to attacked when seeking basic information but I guess I should not be surprised. Those taking offense to the word regular perhaps lower level would suit your vernacular better. We and many other adults play the game for the competition but also the EQ community components. Cwl requires rushing people to the TH12 level or blowing up the clan. The out of scale rewards for cwl will eventually tilt the ecosystem towards the individual contributions away from EQ based community and thus decrease its point of difference and thus it’s appeal to a meaningful portion of its population.
    Sorry, but I really can't make much sense of that post.

The first couple of sentences, fine, though it isn't a case of "suiting our vernacular", just being more accurate.

But the rest, what do you mean by "EQ", what is this "tilting the ecosystem" - and why do you feel it would anyhow? I have no idea what "point of difference" you are talking about being decreased - or why it might matter if it were.

I read all that, and I really don't know what you are trying to convey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Sounds like a moan about CWL favouring th12 clans. Of course a ladder system favours stronger players, it’s meant to lol.

First, you came in with a clear chip on your shoulder and completely dismissed a large part of the community with sarcasm, and ignored the two of us who did respond. So, take a second to step down off your soap box and listen to what people are saying.

Second, as for the above, CWL does not require anyone to rush to 12. I do not understand why you claim this. My clan - aside from my one base that I rushed to 12 for WW - is a clan of maxers, not rushers. The 12 was rushed for normal war so we did not have to go begging for WWs. And yes, to me a war clan with 400+ wins and no TH12s is a bit strange. Everyone plays the game at their own pace, but with that sort of longevity I would expect that you'd have at least a few that have maxed 11 and moved on to 12. Unless you feed the 12s to another clan, or perhaps only do war attacks and FCs?

Finally, like I said in prior posts I have participated in CWL in all levels except Champs. Bronze to Masters. I've been in TH3-8 wars in bronze and TH10-12 wars in masters and everything in between. The only boring one I experienced was when I joined up with a rebuilding clan that was in Crystal 2 with TH8 & 9 bases. They had moved a majority of their big bases to the sister clan and were riding back down to a more appropriate level. We got whacked. I managed to get 7 stars. Even then it wasn't totally bad. Was fun trying to see where I could get 1 or 2 stars on a base.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Official sister clan to Ancient Hunters
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 43/50/20 heroes

Cwl requires rushing people to the TH12 level or blowing up the clan.
    That is true only if you plan to compete at the very top in Champs. Many clans enjoy CWL in lower tiers. If they all rush to th12 or blow up their clan they will still only win about 50% of the time (although higher in the ladder perhaps) so it isn’t really worth it.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Legend
    Huh I guess from the lack of response it looks like cwl is really only for clans with slot of th12 I kinda suspected it hat by our matches but I guess this just confirms it
    CWL promotes getting to TH12 for climbing the ladder and earning more medals in CWL.
    We are not a clan like you asked in the orginal post but I can speculate. A clan that dose not have any TH12 would likely be limited to crystal league in CWL unless they were very, very good attackers in which case it might be possible to rise as high as low Masters.
    I believe once you are in Masters league you will see most of the clans running full Th12 lineups in various stage of development.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

The ubiquitous state dawned within the ever encapsulating EQ should be obvious to the individual. The verbatim in which the aforementioned is expressed coincides with the elevated decrease of contributions within the organization. It is plain to see how economizing the effect perpendicular to the grain of the axis will yield a difference which extrapolates up a meaningful portion of its population. This is an unintended consequence of failing to produce the required elements amounting to little more than an "et ta coup' of relatable concepts. Perhaps one might experiment with undergoing an everlasting appeal around the inverse of the field of a TH12?
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked