Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Any regular clans in cwl meaning no th12?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by LBJ1958 View Post
    Ajax thanks for your helpfulness. I see you now. In response why come here? Only because customer service sent us here with a link saying a lot of people had contacted them with similar issues and sc would handle here. I guess they were not right. Secondly you seemed surprised we can win and everyone is “holding back” I assume you have some standard pace we must play or number of gems we must buy etc? We war we rotate players and we upgrade to next th when done we only war 10-15 mostly lots including therefore sit out wars but I guess we don’t fit in. I let customer service know when they get below th12 questions this is not the right link. Thanks to the couple of guys who offered suggestions good luck to you guys
    I appreciate where you are coming from.
    I have seen many times, when support sends them here.
    So far as saying SC will sort it here tho, I dont know why or how?
    This is a player forum, not a link to SC questions and answers.

If people have problems with their matching, their combo isnt working, or simply wish to spend time with their fellow clashers, then forum is the place to come.
    although it will be other players that are helping them, not SC.

But, unfortunately, your problem isnt something that can be fixed by other players mate.
    You want to push to the higher tiers with a mixed roster, which, i may add, yours does include th12.
    For that, you need to be all, or mainly, 12s.

Anything war related will end up in the war sub forum.
    CWL is a form of war, but unlike regular war, simply having skill, without the size, isnt enough.
    Is best to read the label mate.. It says non weighted performance based ladder, which obviously includes progression, due to the non weighting.

But once again, you dwell on the th12 cut off point.. Your 2x 12s come next season will be one more than I will be using.
    At least I now know not to complain to customer services. Thanks for that.
    Attitude is met with attitude mate.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:11 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    I thought I would report back my clans feedback. They say the ladder system works only if you start in the right place when cwl began and/or your position corrects quickly after 1/2/3 seasons for a variety of reasons that has not happened for us —placed too high at start/ met many clans who were sandbagging levels before rewards changed/still for whatever the motivation clans tanking to drop down— thus whatever the game designers intentions some portion of the universe this still is creating leagues which I suspect are not as SC intended. It seems that departing players or retiring players very early on could have placed us and others trapped waaay too high with no way out other than to disband/rush/chase high level bases around on global hoping to find th12 etc. when someone stops playing at a higher level in war it gets adjusted quickly in cwl you suffer as a result for a long long long time if it was related to initial placement and only slightly better with the ladder system due to continued sandbaging. They suggest in our cases 1/2 clans are competing to win and go up and the balance 6 seem to always be competing for the bottom two spaces. Which one would say who cares what they do just focus on trying to get some stars. But even as the loaded th12 are trying to drop their defenses are too strong for many of our guys to get even the minimum number of stars. Sorry for the long post my team asked that I add the info above having read my previous post. Just an observation from my team for your consumption

Forum Elder
    I thought I would report back my clans feedback. They say the ladder system works only if you start in the right place when cwl began and/or your position corrects quickly after 1/2/3 seasons for a variety of reasons that has not happened for us —placed too high at start/ met many clans who were sandbagging levels before rewards changed/still for whatever the motivation clans tanking to drop down— thus whatever the game designers intentions some portion of the universe this still is creating leagues which I suspect are not as SC intended. It seems that departing players or retiring players very early on could have placed us and others trapped waaay too high with no way out other than to disband/rush/chase high level bases around on global hoping to find th12 etc. when someone stops playing at a higher level in war it gets adjusted quickly in cwl you suffer as a result for a long long long time if it was related to initial placement and only slightly better with the ladder system due to continued sandbaging. They suggest in our cases 1/2 clans are competing to win and go up and the balance 6 seem to always be competing for the bottom two spaces. Which one would say who cares what they do just focus on trying to get some stars. But even as the loaded th12 are trying to drop their defenses are too strong for many of our guys to get even the minimum number of stars. Sorry for the long post my team asked that I add the info above having read my previous post. Just an observation from my team for your consumption
    This is a common and valid opinion of cwl.

i simply play the format, take what comes, and see where it leads.
    I think "shrug of the shoulders" probably sums up how I approach it best.
    it is there, so I play it.

It is unfortunate for you and your guys you got trapped in no mans land.
    Good luck on finding your spot mate.

You don't seem to really want to drop if you are getting enough stars to not get demoted.

You could do CWL in another clan and recruit some people from global in your home clan, start CWL, and then kick them all lol

I'm not sure why you would really want to drop because you get more medals overall where you are.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked