Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I will miss you guys even more than I miss 80's movies and Skinny Jeans

we did not always agree, but you will be missed cowboy. Get your ♥♥♥ in game and have some fun in the current Fepa event

You'll be much missed Holps. I hope that you'll pop in from time to time just to say hello.

And I hope that at some point your toast will fall butter side up.
    Last edited by ropepirate; July 14th, 2019 at 09:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Why when I drop toast does it always land butter side down?
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Because you spread the butter on to the wrong side!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Thanks you so much for the kind words guys. I assure you I did not post this in General myself and just logged on to see a pesky Dragon appears to have moved it here but I genuinely appreciate the positive posts. In answer to Confuzed question, I will be playing still I just have to resolve a slight teenage related Tech issue. My stepping down has absolutely nothing to do with any game issue and I love all the SC games I play as much as I ever have......and way more than I loved Fallout 76...Bleh.
    You're lucky I didnít make it a sticky, add glitter to it and put bright flashing lights all around it. You deserve the best. Youíve been one of my besties for more years than I can count. I know youíre full of yourself and you love being the showman. But I also know you are one of the most humble people Iíve ever known and when I tell you how impressive you are and how many lives you have impacted with your wit and your humor that you will play it off and act like Iím making a big deal out of nothing. But itís the truth. And this thread is just the tip of the iceberg. You have made a difference in hundreds of peopleís lives in your real life with the work you do and you have given thousands of people here a smile or a giggle when theyíve needed it. You have always been the voice of fairness and you stay grounded in whatís real more than anyone I have ever met in my life. (Which in turn helped me grow and see things from better perspectives too) You are the closest thing to a superhero I have ever known. And Iím honored to have been able to spend a little time hanging out with you. (Again...not crying as Iím typing. Itís just your imagination) My eyes will forever be scouring that horizon for any signs of you and that damn tired horse.

(Have I begged you to stay in the last 12 hours? I better step it up)

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)

That was such a nice farewell Holps, I wish you the best and hope you will come around the forums a bit if you still play.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    You're lucky I didn’t make it a sticky, add glitter to it and put bright flashing lights all around it. You deserve the best. You’ve been one of my besties for more years than I can count. I know you’re full of yourself and you love being the showman. But I also know you are one of the most humble people I’ve ever known and when I tell you how impressive you are and how many lives you have impacted with your wit and your humor that you will play it off and act like I’m making a big deal out of nothing. But it’s the truth. And this thread is just the tip of the iceberg. You have made a difference in hundreds of people’s lives in your real life with the work you do and you have given thousands of people here a smile or a giggle when they’ve needed it. You have always been the voice of fairness and you stay grounded in what’s real more than anyone I have ever met in my life. (Which in turn helped me grow and see things from better perspectives too) You are the closest thing to a superhero I have ever known. And I’m honored to have been able to spend a little time hanging out with you. (Again...not crying as I’m typing. It’s just your imagination) My eyes will forever be scouring that horizon for any signs of you and that damn tired horse.

(Have I begged you to stay in the last 12 hours? I better step it up)
    Haven't been as fortunate to get anywhere near any of you, but somehow this doesn't surprise. Thanks again Raindragon, for at least making this visible! And thank you for the insights

Forum Legend
    Thank you for being a kind and fair moderator for half a decade!

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

One of the good guys/gals - thx and GL ��

Thanks for all the years of hard work and all the best!

Pro Member
    No wonder there are so many Archers, the Queen spends most of her time on her back.
    I'll miss looking for closed threads with Holps as the last poster. I used to love checking out the witty comment which ended some flame war or questionable topic.

Great moderation and a highly respected contributor - we will miss you!

Good luck with the teenage angst.
    Last edited by Chippo; July 14th, 2019 at 10:45 AM.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Never been a big poster, but have read for years, and can confidently say that you will be missed. Good luck!
    FlatulusMaximus-TH12
    Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ