Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Lost

Clan Lost

Guys I have lost my clan [Removed By Moderator] I gave leader to one of the player trusting him but he kicked me within 24 hours and is refusing me to give it back I gave him leader for free.. I am really sad what should I do? Please help Please!!
    Last edited by Bakunin; July 12th, 2019 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Name & Shame

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishant45 View Post
    Guys I have lost my clan named [Removed By Moderator] trusting him but he kicked me within 24 hours and is refusing me to give it back I gave him leader for free.. I am really sad what should I do? Please help Please!!
    There’s but one thing you can do - contact support as nobody here can help you. However, it’s his clan now as you willingly passed the leadership to him.
    Last edited by Bakunin; July 12th, 2019 at 08:45 AM.

Unfortunately we're all just players like yourself here on the forums. To get assistance you'll need to contact Supercell directly.

You can contact support out of the game via Email Support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com

Or use the following contact form http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

SOURCE:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Remember that ultimately though you gave Leadership away so it's unlikely anything will be done.

In the end you're probably just going to have to chaulk this up as a life lesson and move on.

P. S. You're going to want to remove the player names and tags from your post as that's against forum rules.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

You trusted the wrong person.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

I gave leader to [Removed By Moderator], trusting him but he kicked me within 24 hours and is refusing me to give it back I gave him leader for free.. I am really sad what should I do? Please help Please!!
    your clan is lost. live lesson learned. no one can give you back your clan → not even supercell.
    start a new clan and never give leadership to someone else.

triple ninjaed

As other have mentioned, that clan is now under their leadership. This is all part of clan management, so if you ever decide to make another clan, make an alternate account and give it the leader rank so there's no more issues for when their is whatever reason for you to leave the clan.

Heads up, a forum rule is not to name or tag players from the game. Edit that out or a mod will eventually deal with this post.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...he-FORUM-RULES

Forum Legend
    ...I gave leader to Jason
    YOU, gave leader to [Removed By Moderator]..

That’s actually the end of the story. Nothing more to do than find another clan or build a new one.

Move on and let it go.

/Affront

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Don't tell anyone but Frodo is taller than Lach.
    I am afraid Affront is quite right. If you willingly gave leader to another player and then he kicked you that is basically his prerogative because you made him leader. It might not be very decent of him and it is a harsh way to learn the lesson but Supercell will not get involved.
    Start again, remember this incident and I'm sure you wont repeat the mistake.

As I can see people are saying Supercell won't help on this topic.. Do you guys have a lvl 9+ clan to give me cuz starting a new clan make it lvl 14 is too difficult I invested my sweet time in it, life lesson learned!

As I can see people are saying Supercell won't help on this topic.. Do you guys have a lvl 9+ clan to give me cuz starting a new clan make it lvl 14 is too difficult I invested my sweet time in it, life lesson learned!
    No so much worries about it, I'm with my acc ( but not with all ) create clan and play by self, in one year doing cw 15/15 reach 10 lvl clan. With any problems or hard. But later I think I don't like name clan and delete it, after that I create new one 06.23 and today left play one more time CW and I reach 3 lvl. Just don't forget lvl uping clan it's not work it's must be FUN. And when fun, did important how long it took to lvl up? Did you want your fun end soon?

p.s If you start cw with more higher Th you can reach 10 lvl very soon, and you don't need wait one year.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; July 12th, 2019 at 08:24 AM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement