Thread: Help a Truck in Valley not working.

Help a Truck in Valley not working.

Ive tried helping my fellow valley members when their truck breaks down but Im never able to. I drive to them and it continues to say just a stop. When I get to them anything and everything I click on does not allow me to repair their truck. Is there a secret to this, or just a glitch?

This is how i do it, ik drive to the friend with the broken truck, log out of the game, log in and then you can help your friend, i think it is indeed s bugg but this wil work ��. Hope i write it good, english is not my language

I'm having the same issue. I tried logging out and even restarting my device but I still couldn't repair.

I faced the same problem today.I hope they fix this..

I can't repair a truck either. It keeps telling me it's just a stop.

Fresh Spawn

Repair truckI did close all window, shut my iPad off. Went to valley repaired t

Quote Originally Posted by jlp87 View Post
    Ive tried helping my fellow valley members when their truck breaks down but Im never able to. I drive to them and it continues to say just a stop. When I get to them anything and everything I click on does not allow me to repair their truck. Is there a secret to this, or just a glitch?
    A

Repair truck, i closeed all window, shut my iPad off. Went to valley clicked on repaired truck and it worked

Quote Originally Posted by Juneleo View Post
    A
    Repair truck, i closeed all window, shut my iPad off. Went to valley clicked on repaired truck and it worked

That is the way you have to make it work also with Hay Day on Android system.
    Actually it solves other Valley bugs also, such as when you see 'This building makes request' instead of seeing the request.

Close Hay Day app.
    Start Hay Day app again.
    Return to Valley.

This worked for me on my iPad, thanks!