Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Opinion of Legend League

No one always 3 stars, so you definitely don't have to do that to survive in legends. In fact, you can survive in legend without ever getting any 3 stars. You won't compete to finish at the top, but you can definitely stay in legends without 3 starring anyone.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    Forgive me dear sir. I didn't know that Legends was reserved for elitists so I was unprepared. My bad. My unworthy self will now disappear into the 4800 trophy level.

Ya know, I'm not a lousy attacker that got lucky. I EARNED my Legends spot! My only issue is that my base is slightly stronger than a max TH 11.
    I know, the NBA is a bunch of elitists too. I practiced all the time, but it turns out a 5'9 female with a history of concussions is NOT welcome with that bunch of elitists. The world plots against me...

Oh, and I am terrible at clash.

Queen 2 star am I. But all tremble at how mighty those two stars can be.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Nailed it. OP, it's called LEGENDS league for a reason. If you're not strong enough then you're not a legend and certainly have no place competing among the legends. Be proud that you made it to legends at all without being maxed, that's certainly an accomplishment. If you have dreams of pushing higher then you gotta get stronger first. You can't expect a mediocre professional sports team to earn a spot in the playoffs without facing the best of the best.
    No but you can expect major league teams to be matched against little league teams in CWL. Oh wait that is a different broken aspect of the game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by B1gb8dwo7f View Post
    No but you can expect major league teams to be matched against little league teams in CWL. Oh wait that is a different broken aspect of the game lol.
    Find a little league team in cwl’s champs... Wrong comparison.
    Anyway, Legend ain’t easy, and that’s a big improvement. But LL ain’t so hard either: a maxed th12 without hero can stay there.

as per the title of the thread... yes Legends is cruel, as it should be.......

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

Quote Originally Posted by B1gb8dwo7f View Post
    If you think CWL is broken then you have no idea how it works. Its like a broken record on these forums CWL is a ladder system where the best move up and the worst move down. The ladder is entirely based on your skill, and it's to be expected that once you settle into the right league you will win about as often as you lose. If you can't grasp or accept that concept then stick to regular wars.

But how about we not derail this thread? OP is talking about LL so let's not stray off topic.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; July 12th, 2019 at 02:59 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    as per the title of the thread... yes Legends is cruel, as it should be.......
    The more cruel the better!
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Unless you're a maxed TH 12, or an attacker that ALWAYS 3 stars, you don't have a chance of surviving in Legends. The new format absolutely punishes trophy pushers, and "weak" bases. In other words, only REALLY strong TH 12s are "worthy" of legends league. Enjoy your 1 day of being there...

I guess not losing loot is a plus ������
    Neither of those is true if you just want to "survive" I legends. Theyare true if you want to progress into the higher reaches of Legends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    Be on everyday with maxed base and troops. Only for end game now.

It may actually work if they just allowed one more defense then you have attacks. If you miss a day you don't get wiped out then.

Start of month you have your eight attacks,but you only take eight defenses if you use them all. You will take one defense to give the next guy an attack. But if you don't attack that day that's all you lose. There will always be more defense given then possible attacks so it will not create clouds again. I didn't use my eight attacks they will be available for the ones who would have attacked me. Actually leaves a +1 defense.
    Sorry, nice idea, but in practical terms, that just couldn't work.

First, all your attacks and defences are allocated at the start of the day, so if you can't take a 2nd defence until you take an attack, then that is 7 people who can't take one of their attacks until you do.

Second, you would have the serious pushers wait until the last hour, then take all their attack with training boosted, knowing that would mean many of those defences wouldn't be taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Unless you're a maxed TH 12, or an attacker that ALWAYS 3 stars, you don't have a chance of surviving in Legends. The new format absolutely punishes trophy pushers, and "weak" bases. In other words, only REALLY strong TH 12s are "worthy" of legends league. Enjoy your 1 day of being there...

I guess not losing loot is a plus 
    did legend league name don't say to you nothing?

legend - best, strong, skill

legend - not mean anyone
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement