Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Opinion of Legend League

Centennial Club

My Opinion of Legend League

Unless you're a maxed TH 12, or an attacker that ALWAYS 3 stars, you don't have a chance of surviving in Legends. The new format absolutely punishes trophy pushers, and "weak" bases. In other words, only REALLY strong TH 12s are "worthy" of legends league. Enjoy your 1 day of being there...

I guess not losing loot is a plus 😭😭😭

That's the point.

It's a contest of who's the best.

If you're not strong enough or active enough why would you feel you should be able to push higher in Legends?

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Be on everyday with maxed base and troops. Only for end game now.

It may actually work if they just allowed one more defense then you have attacks. If you miss a day you don't get wiped out then.

Start of month you have your eight attacks,but you only take eight defenses if you use them all. You will take one defense to give the next guy an attack. But if you don't attack that day that's all you lose. There will always be more defense given then possible attacks so it will not create clouds again. I didn't use my eight attacks they will be available for the ones who would have attacked me. Actually leaves a +1 defense.
    Last edited by Martvol; July 12th, 2019 at 12:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Millennial Club
    Not maxed and pushed 70 cups yesterday without a king. You’re exaggerating.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    That's the point.

It's a contest of who's the best.

If you're not strong enough or active enough why would you feel you should be able to push higher in Legends?
    Nailed it. OP, it's called LEGENDS league for a reason. If you're not strong enough then you're not a legend and certainly have no place competing among the legends. Be proud that you made it to legends at all without being maxed, that's certainly an accomplishment. If you have dreams of pushing higher then you gotta get stronger first. You can't expect a mediocre professional sports team to earn a spot in the playoffs without facing the best of the best.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 47 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    Unless you're a maxed TH 12, or an attacker that ALWAYS 3 stars, you don't have a chance of surviving in Legends. The new format absolutely punishes trophy pushers, and "weak" bases. In other words, only REALLY strong TH 12s are "worthy" of legends league. Enjoy your 1 day of being there...

I guess not losing loot is a plus 
    I have a max base that stays in easily... even when I miss attacks. Doesn't happen often, but does sometimes happen. I do have a life my mini, a new TH 12 goes up and down, but really only because I miss attacks. Pretty sure she could stay up there if I got my 8 attacks in everyday.
    I'm just Lel #YU8YPL2Y.... Th 12... WOW! BK/AQ/GW 62/65/36...Warrior 2639 war stars standing COC

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Nailed it. OP, it's called LEGENDS league for a reason. If you're not strong enough then you're not a legend and certainly have no place competing among the legends. Be proud that you made it to legends at all without being maxed, that's certainly an accomplishment. If you have dreams of pushing higher then you gotta get stronger first. You can't expect a mediocre professional sports team to earn a spot in the playoffs without facing the best of the best.
    Thanks for the kind response. My big issue, I guess, is that I will lose 100+ trophies in my brief trip to Legends, and those things are REALLY hard to win back.

Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    Thanks for the kind response. My big issue, I guess, is that I will lose 100+ trophies in my brief trip to Legends, and those things are REALLY hard to win back.
    Don't go there unless you are ready. Simple. If you are a lower base... be prepared to be on it. Do work. It should be work if they call it Legends.
    I'm just Lel #YU8YPL2Y.... Th 12... WOW! BK/AQ/GW 62/65/36...Warrior 2639 war stars standing COC

Live with bunch of villages in Invictus Knight (lv 15) & yes, all that nonstop clappings ridiculous!
    Been to legends. Farming in legends is not too hard if you go for a safe 2 star strategy & hold a good anti 2 star base. This will work till 5200 ,if ur base is unrushed.

Topping the legends charts is another thing. I haven't attempted it as I have 2 heroes down & also lack the skill to consistently 3star. Maybe after max heroes

Most important thing is to not miss attacks or u'll get kicked out of legends league in a couple of days (if ur are around 5200)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by leluuu View Post
    Don't go there unless you are ready. Simple. If you are a lower base... be prepared to be on it. Do work. It should be work if they call it Legends.
    Forgive me dear sir. I didn't know that Legends was reserved for elitists so I was unprepared. My bad. My unworthy self will now disappear into the 4800 trophy level.

Ya know, I'm not a lousy attacker that got lucky. I EARNED my Legends spot! My only issue is that my base is slightly stronger than a max TH 11.