Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the loot

Centennial Club

Where is the loot

I'm currently around 2400 trophies and farming but the loot is awful after the June update and so is the loot and star bonus. I was therefore wondering where is the best league for a newish th12 with several maxed troops though but I rarely have heroes so what league do you think would suit me

Titans? Maybe Legends? I'm a new TH12 edragging in legends with my queen down. Pretty sure I could get away with all three being down.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 53 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 22 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectThirteen View Post
    Titans? Maybe Legends? I'm a new TH12 edragging in legends with my queen down. Pretty sure I could get away with all three being down.
    How strong is your base ? I'm pretty much a max th11 apart from my troops which are higher and queen that's upgrading to 58 at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    How strong is your base ? I'm pretty much a max th11 apart from my troops which are higher and queen that's upgrading to 58 at the moment
    I went TH12 right before the update as an almost maxed 11. Currently I have a max eagle and two max infernos, one max AD, and a max cc. (everything else is still in the process), Queen is about to go to 60 tomorrow.

I had been climbing with intention to farm in legends pre-update, and dropped the upgrade maybe two-three days before so I could spend all my medals on my queen/troops. Up until recently I was farming with Level 2 Edrags, you should be fine. I missed like 3-4 attacks the other day and still have climbed over 5150 today. Not that that's super high but it's comfortable. I also win 2-3 defenses/day at this 4900-5100 range.

You're welcome to DM me and I'll send you my base.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 53 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 22 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    I'm currently around 2400 trophies and farming but the loot is awful after the June update and so is the loot and star bonus. I was therefore wondering where is the best league for a newish th12 with several maxed troops though but I rarely have heroes so what league do you think would suit me
    I am close to maxed th12 (working on king and warden) in crystal , Loot is good for me

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    I am close to maxed th12 (working on king and warden) in crystal , Loot is good for me
    I've got King and Warden down in Titans 2. It's not much fun raidng with 2 heroes down up here.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

but with queen walk miners you must be getting good loot + bonus , you using some other stat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I've got King and Warden down in Titans 2. It's not much fun raidng with 2 heroes down up here.

you wont finde it → its all mine.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    but with queen walk miners you must be getting good loot + bonus , you using some other stat?
    I've been Edrag/looning. I may switch to queen walk miners. Either way the giga tesla is rough without the warden aura/tome.
    I mean it's not like I'm suffering much for loot, but the attacks seem to stall early and often at times.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Either way the giga tesla is rough without the warden aura/tome.
    I .
    miners are not effected by giga tesla(bomb after th goes down) right?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you wont finde it → its all mine.
    nice find......

i am happy with this
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; July 11th, 2019 at 07:25 PM.