Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is the loot

Forum Elder
    I always recommend ANY TH12, new or otherwise, start looting in T3 for farming needs.
    When you need Dark use an Elixir army. and when u need Elixir use a Dark army.

for me its Miners and Hogs, or Loonion (LaLoon) but its been a while since I have done air.

The star bonus, and general looting bonuses (should you reach the 70% damage for all bonus) is pretty handsome. and will fill your treasury in a couple days esp if you do CWL, or other CWs on the regular.

there is sort of a drought in Champs, but the trophy distribution is good for climbing, and the bonuses start getting decent around Champs 2.

I am in T2 right now (at the very top fwiw) and after I churn out my unbreakable Ill farm there or T1 for a while.. then when maxed out completely Ill try the NeoLeggy for a season or so...

Good Luck

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    How strong is your base ? I'm pretty much a max th11 apart from my troops which are higher and queen that's upgrading to 58 at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectThirteen View Post
    I went TH12 right before the update as an almost maxed 11. Currently I have a max eagle and two max infernos, one max AD, and a max cc. (everything else is still in the process), Queen is about to go to 60 tomorrow.

I had been climbing with intention to farm in legends pre-update, and dropped the upgrade maybe two-three days before so I could spend all my medals on my queen/troops. Up until recently I was farming with Level 2 Edrags, you should be fine. I missed like 3-4 attacks the other day and still have climbed over 5150 today. Not that that's super high but it's comfortable. I also win 2-3 defenses/day at this 4900-5100 range.

You're welcome to DM me and I'll send you my base.
    I am unsure of how to message you on this I'm sorry but I would appreciate the base layout if you could tell me how to message you first

Forum Elder
    I am unsure of how to message you on this I'm sorry but I would appreciate the base layout if you could tell me how to message you first
    click on their username and you can send them a PM (Private message)

Centennial Club
    How strong is your base ? I'm pretty much a max th11 apart from my troops which are higher and queen that's upgrading to 58 at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    click on their username and you can send them a PM (Private message)
    Ok found it thanks

Pro Member
    Im at the same Level & finding shedloads

I'm currently around 2400 trophies and farming but the loot is awful after the June update and so is the loot and star bonus. I was therefore wondering where is the best league for a newish th12 with several maxed troops though but I rarely have heroes so what league do you think would suit me

Who not search that never find ))) loot in every league good, but not in every league worth to steal )

I'm in Titans II

My newish TH12 and my newish TH11 are both around 3,000 cups and are getting pretty good loot and some dead bases.

FWIW - loot in Legends with my 99% maxed TH12 is good.
    Last edited by UncleEddie; 1 Week Ago at 08:51 PM.

Forum Elder
    You should have no issues farming in Titan's then. I have a max 11 (cept for 70 walls now) i keep in Titans III and only need a few nexts to get good loot.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    You should have no issues farming in Titan's then. I have a max 11 (cept for 70 walls now) i keep in Titans III and only need a few nexts to get good loot.
    What is good loot and is there th11s as if I have heroes down will edrags maxed do the job