Thread: Farm help

Fresh Spawn

Farm help

If you try a farm helper, do you automatically get charged diamonds after free trial...or does it just stop?

Hi and welcome to the forum!

after your free trial of the helper or helpers end, you get a pop up much like Tom, offering to keep them on for diamonds. You can choose to hire them or not.

alternatively, a free three day opportunity comes around Every 35 days

please note that the cycle is 35 days unless you use a booster during this time. Using a booster will reset the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Schan300 View Post
    If you try a farm helper, do you automatically get charged diamonds after free trial...or does it just stop?
    Last edited by WussyPuss; July 11th, 2019 at 06:12 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you so much for your reply. I'm also wondering if you can get out of the free trial with Rose. I have adjusted settings and reserve amts numerous times, and she is falling short on feed ALOT! Thx!

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm also wondering if you can get out of the free trial with Rose. I have adjusted settings and reserve amts numerous times, and she is falling short on feed ALOT! Thx!
    You could just set her amounts back to zero and wait until her days run out.
    I find she doesn’t understand feed management very well either. I try to make sure I have enough feed in my barn before hiring her.
    I got 4 Rose boosters in the last boat booster event.
    Last edited by Sparkly888; July 14th, 2019 at 07:54 PM.

She does make enough feed to feed all livestock even if you are not having her collect from some. I try to have all she needs when I hire her, so if I have 18 chicken, 12 goat, 15 cow, 15 sheep and 15 pig feed, she makes nothing until she uses some.

You can cancel a booster or set everything to zero or find something she is good for. I welcome the farm helpers monthly trial
    Last edited by WussyPuss; July 14th, 2019 at 08:21 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

...or find something she is good for I did this, she is ‘good for’ knitting on the cliff, I can’t abide her meddling on my farm, nor Ernest! They’re banished to the cliff as animated deco!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)