Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Moderador

Moderador

A question as I can be Moderator of Clash Of Clans or Moderator of the forum of Supercell is there a way to be Moderator in any of the 2? As? And thanks for your attention

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    The moderators here are chosen by Supercell. I don't think that you, me neither can become a moderator.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrancisco View Post
    A question as I can be Moderator of Clash Of Clans or Moderator of the forum of Supercell is there a way to be Moderator in any of the 2? As? And thanks for your attention
    First of all, welcome TheFrancisco to the ForumTalk subforum. If I understand you correctly, you would like to be a forum moderator or moderator of Clash of Clans?

I'm not aware that there are CoC moderators within the game so I'm curious. What do you think are the duties of a CoC moderator?

Here's more information about the forum moderators and the roles they play.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...oderator-Badge

Good luck in your journey to joining the team of forum moderators.

---
    Lynn
    July 11, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 13th, 2019 at 06:03 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrancisco View Post
    There are no in-game moderators. Forum moderators on the other hand are chosen by other moderators, so your odds of becoming one are pretty much zero. You need to have been a member of the forums for quite some time with consistent high quality posts, no infractions, and showing courtesy and respect to all other forum members.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 47 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Don't tell anyone but Frodo is taller than Lach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    There are no in-game moderators. Forum moderators on the other hand are chosen by other moderators, so your odds of becoming one are pretty much zero. You need to have been a member of the forums for quite some time with consistent high quality posts, no infractions, and showing courtesy and respect to all other forum members.
    Not zero but it does take time.....as it should to be fair.