Thread: Need high lvl war clan near max th10

Fresh Spawn

Near max th10 in champions league

I need a war clan that is active and donates. My tag is #JGQ2CY2G
    Last edited by Voltic; 1 Week Ago at 04:09 PM.

Voltic,

MAture English is a lvl 17 war clan that is adult only (21+ pls), fun, and doing 30 man CWL at Masters 2. WE are international, but 70% of our members are in North America. I will copy and paste the details below. If you try us, I think you will realize that you have found a home.

Mature English
    (#2UGOPLLY) is looking for a few active adult clashers from North American time zones for war.
    Are you an adult who is young at heart? Do you enjoy continuous wars without the drama of children? Do you want to be in a clan with personality. One that has active donation and clan chat? Check out the donation numbers. We are very active. We are
    NOT
    part of a consortium of feeder clans. You will not be lost in a system. Do you want to be part of a good adult team that has fun warring all the time? Did I strike a chord with you?
    We are an ACTIVE lvl 17 continuous war clan that historically was won about 80% of our wars. We have an excellent war team looking to improve steadily in a balanced war. We are fair play and do not run engineered or .5 bases. To war with us, you need maximum heroes from the PREVIOUS town hall. Mature English is drama free.
    WE
    max clan games
    as you would expect.
    We run a
    30 man CWL team that is TH 12/11 with some 10’s rotated in
    . We have a second clan to handle the th 9 overflow that want to engage in CWL.
    We support our clan with steady donations and positive feedback when desired, without ego or the antics of adolescence. We are 21+ only please.
    WE are looking for TH 10/11/12.( or absurdly active th9’s)
    TH 9: need to be very active to get to be a part of our core. We will support but there needs to be a desire to get to th 10 as a full strength th 9. CWl with second team.
    TH10 : CWL on rotation
    TH 11: CWL without rotation
    TH 12: Balanced.
    Come check us out. Indicate your age and location or say “
    ASK FOR ACE”
    indicating you actually got to this part of the message.
    Requirements:
    Please
    only 21+
    in the clan
    Our wars start at approximately 7-9 EST (Eastern Standard Time) ( 12:00-0200 GMT).
    WE like Th 9, and lower th 10 to hit early in war to set plate for the upper tier.
    Join us and in message type “
    ASK FOR ACE
    ”.

Forum Superstar
    Death b4 Defeat Level 16 #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mu0i View Post
    Death b4 Defeat Level 16 #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!
    Hey so one of your clan members denied my request when I mentioned you sent me. Can you invite me?

Fresh Spawn
    you didn't state your age (16) and location(nh)

Centennial Club
    VIRTUS CONFEDERATES
    ALLIANCE

We offer a clan for anyone

50vs events

League Play

Active social
    discord

Team work

Looking for players that need a clan. We have 20plus to choose from

Join our discord today

kNjXuAA

Checkout DawnbreakerZ, read description, if you meet them request

Forum Veteran

Our group consists of 4 clans:

1. SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR (friendly war clan) Level 14 clan Recruiting th10 and up, currently in crystal league 1

2. Staircase2 #RQRG82R2 (relaxed, friendly war clan and learning clan) Level 10 clan All townhall levels welcome, currently Gold league 1

Stairwell #29YLJ29RY (brand new friendly war clan) Level 4 clan accepting th9 and lower only currently silver league 1

4. Do’URden #222LRQQ8Q (Sleeper clan, for extended periods of inactivity)

What you can expect in our clans:

• Active, friendly clans covering most time zones (international clans)
    • A strong sense of teamwork
    • A solid leadership team
    • A respectable war log
    • The final tier reached each time in clan games
    • Frequent friendly challenges, tips and advice as you would like, to improve your strategy
    • War 3 times a week
    • Organised war, with plans sent in clan mail
    • Interclan events
    • Optional communication app 'band' to support communication across the clans, improve strategy and general chat, news and update sharing.

What the clans expect:

• All members to use both attacks if opted into war and to follow war plans
    • Members to donate where able and to respect the request
    • Friendly advice, chat in the clan, no use of bad language
    • Non rushed bases
    • No drama
    • Give each war attack your best shot, taking cc troops and war troops to attack, heroes ready to go (opt out of war when heroes upgrading)
    • Contribute to clan games to help us reach the final tier each event
    • Promotions are earned.

If you would like to be a part of our clans request to join stating you are from the forum in your request. We look forward to welcoming you to our clan family!

Exclamation Starting 50v50 War Tomorrow!!

[Recruiting] | Mutant X | War Clan | Level 7 | TH9+ | War, Games, CWL

Join Discord & follow instructions @ http://discord.gg/Y3BKSM3
    in-game join requests not accepted
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV. Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12