Thread: Changing War League Participants

Changing War League Participants

My clan is halfway into the War League and we have 4 players who have yet to attack and 2 other players have left the clan, altogether.

I'm trying to change out these 6 players with members that want to participate, yet when I select the "change members" button, I can't actually make any changes. It only shows the list of war members, and wont allow me to see the entire clan to choose new players from....

Two other Co-Leaders in my clan have the same issue.

What's the problem?

Very late reply, but hope you see this.

For Clan War League, you have to opt people in at the start of the week. You need to opt in everyone you want to war that week (most clans will opt in everyone that is in the clan)
    Each day, you can then select from the list that is opted in.

To explain also - the reason for this. If you are going into your first clan war, your clan is entered into a league, based on the weight of your top 15 players (or top 30 players)
    It would therefore be easy to opt in 15x TH3 players, be placed in a low league, and then swap out for 15x th12 players.
    (I'm not saying this would be a good idea, as they wouldn't get many medals - but it at least explains why this is!)

So, next CWL, opt in everyone in the clan. Good luck!

Pro Member
    You can only make changes if you’ve Selected more than 15 or 30 at the Start of CWL

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    You can only make changes if you’ve Selected more than 15 or 30 at the Start of CWL
    And why am I not able to search regular wars even league is over?

Pro Member
    I’ve no idea - must be a glitch your end, we had no problem. Report it to Supercell.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousClasher248 View Post
    And why am I not able to search regular wars even league is over?