Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving a clan during CWL

Leaving a clan during CWL

(poor clan management)
    Hi, if I leave a clan during CWL, and already gained some stars (let's say 8)
    will I be granted for the medals in another clan at the end of the CWL (as if I was still in the CLW clan) ?
    or will I gain nothing ?

you will get the % of medals you earned (100% for 8 stars) in the clan whose roster you were on. same as if you did games in one clan and left before the week ended or did cw attacks and left before war was over. you still get the rewards you earned

thank you

Pro Member
    Why are you thinking of leaving whilst still in CWL?

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    Why are you thinking of leaving whilst still in CWL?
    he said poor clan management (my translation = "losing" and/or "no clue how to run a war")

Pro Member
    I’d still hang around until CWL finishes - Not like you can do anything until the Event ends anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    he said poor clan management (my translation = "losing" and/or "no clue how to run a war")

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    I’d still hang around until CWL finishes - Not like you can do anything until the Event ends anyway.
    Can just do normal wars.

If OP is gonna leave mid CWL, should make sure he has his 8 stars first and tell the clan he is leaving so they can replace him (or not).
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Pro Member
    meh stick it out, even if you don't like the clan management do it for the other members. Bailing on a war hurts everyone not just the leader.

Pro Member
    I Agree.

I’d wait till the End, hopefully collecting full Rewards then leave saying what you think if that’s your style.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvsever View Post
    meh stick it out, even if you don't like the clan management do it for the other members. Bailing on a war hurts everyone not just the leader.

Leaving early will ensure you don't get a bonus pack. i would stay if only for the chance at it.