Thread: Edrag resistant base LIGHTLY TESTED

Edrag resistant base CONFIRMED TO WORK

This base is noob proof! No blind spamming is gonna work. I got attacked by maxed edrags but they had no heroes. It was a clanmate during a friendly challenge. He was trying a competent attack but he isnít the greatest edrag attacker ever. But if he canít 3-star the base with maxed edrags, no way a th11 blind spamming them can. It is intended to be an anti 3-star against edrags only. Most other attacks can 3-star it. But I pretty much only get attacked by edrag blind spam so it works for me!

The idea behind the base is that the edrags will avoid the ADs and single target ITs, which are of course their main weaknesses. Any thoughts? Is it a good base at all? Cuz Iíve seen it work exactly the way I wanted where the edrags go into the core straight through the middle of the base instead of going after the key defences. Even with freezes and rages the attacker canít control where they go. Thereís also skeleton traps facing away from the infernos to direct the chain lightning away. Hope you like it! Also hereís the link to copy it if you want to try it out! And no Iím not maxed th10 so donít judge.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...00xUTjc59jiGqc
    Last edited by zeldagod14; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:47 PM. Reason: Changing title

If you have any pointers feel free to let me know so I can fix it up, I want the best possible war performance.

Update: This war I got attacked by edrags. 2 stars on a competent attack! It worked exactly the way I wanted it to! The last 3 defences remaining were the ADs and IT on the left.

Update: tested it against maxed edrag war attack. It defended well but it was a very unfair matchup. It works very well and Iím very proud of my work. I hope it treats you guys as well as it has treated me!

I apologize for the lack of updates, I’ve been doing queen upgrades for the past 2 weeks. Now that cwl is starting soon updates will be coming thick and fast! It works very well and I hope you guys consider using my base for the cwl

Update: against lvl 1 edrags it is impossible to 3-star! A clanmate attacked me with lvl 1 edrags. First attack, one star. Second attack, 2-star on time (though single inferno was still up)