Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum promotion, number of posts, quality of posts

Forum promotion, number of posts, quality of posts

Hi all,

Probably a silly question and/or suggestion (you be the judge).

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the forums (in a sticky stuck somewhere I haven't seen), are the the rules for becoming junior member, enthusiast, addicted, etc. This may involve a certain number of posts submitted by the user as well or time spent on the forums.

I've never been one to think about this, but one day I log on and I'm a junior member. That's great and I appreciate it, but it doesn't change (for better or worse) my intent to go in and try to help people every day.

SO what are the exact rules for this?

I ask because I will see people respond to my response simply agreeing or disagreeing countless times, as if they just want to boost how many posts they have and they aren't offering any real help at all. If I post a problem, I want to see possibilities, not just pages and pages of stuff I have to wade through.

If it's not based off posts, but rather off quality of posts, I imagine this becomes a real headache for moderators to evaluate and, if they do, I salute them all.

Finally, no, I'm not doing this for a "promotion" simply for information purposes only and to reassure me that, yes, I was blind and missed it glaring at me in a sticky somewhere. I guess I get caught up in actually enjoying the forum too much.

I thank each and all for their time.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by harveyclayton View Post
    Hi all,

Probably a silly question and/or suggestion (you be the judge).

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the forums (in a sticky stuck somewhere I haven't seen), are the the rules for becoming junior member, enthusiast, addicted, etc. This may involve a certain number of posts submitted by the user as well or time spent on the forums.

I've never been one to think about this, but one day I log on and I'm a junior member. That's great and I appreciate it, but it doesn't change (for better or worse) my intent to go in and try to help people every day.

SO what are the exact rules for this?

I ask because I will see people respond to my response simply agreeing or disagreeing countless times, as if they just want to boost how many posts they have and they aren't offering any real help at all. If I post a problem, I want to see possibilities, not just pages and pages of stuff I have to wade through.

If it's not based off posts, but rather off quality of posts, I imagine this becomes a real headache for moderators to evaluate and, if they do, I salute them all.

Finally, no, I'm not doing this for a "promotion" simply for information purposes only and to reassure me that, yes, I was blind and missed it glaring at me in a sticky somewhere. I guess I get caught up in actually enjoying the forum too much.

I thank each and all for their time.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

You posted your enquiry in Clash of Clans "off topic", so I've moved it here.

This thread may help: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51