Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Change of position of sc

The whole tone of this thread is one of the most ridiculous I have seen on these forums, and there have been a lot! All of this talk about a huge non existent advantage is frankly laughable. But the worst part, and what this all comes down to, is that SC have brought in a way to gain over time an extra builder but some don’t want to do what it takes to unlock it. If you don’t want to go through the trouble of unlocking another free builder then that is on you. Nobody is being given any advantage whatsoever but by refusing to spend just a few minutes a day grinding the tasks out then you are, by your own inactions, choosing not to get another builder.

There is no unfairness here, just choice. To say BB players have been given an advantage is wrong. Everybody has been given an equal shot at a 6th builder. If you hate that aspect of the game so much that you don’t want to take it, that does not give you the right to complain about your own decision.

^^^ this is perfectly TLDR'ed . I too have opted not to smash out OTTO for same reason as what Affront posted on another thread. I would have spare builder that's not needed. With the days of building coupled with the loot cap, doing just fine with the 1 builder for now.

Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfXS View Post
    Everytime someone says that gear up don't give advantage and Darian saying that it isn't supposed to give a advantage, that they don't want ppl to few forced to play bb and etc etc etc...
    There is a difference between a game play advantage and speeding up progression, such as with free gems that have always been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Here you go
    Nope, that post does not say there would be no main base upgrading advantage for playing builder base. As I said in my post, I'm looking for the time when SC ever said there would be no upgrading advantage. Again, I would find that surprising given the builder base immediately starting giving us gems right from the start for us to use to speed progression on the main base.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Nobody said nothing about maxxing the base, just about upgrading buildings faster....
    Because that's the end game right? If you can't get to the finish line faster, then it stands there's no real advantage. Sorry, but I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    There is a difference between a game play advantage and speeding up progression, such as with free gems that have always been there.

Nope, that post does not say there would be no main base upgrading advantage for playing builder base. As I said in my post, I'm looking for the time when SC ever said there would be no upgrading advantage. Again, I would find that surprising given the builder base immediately starting giving us gems right from the start for us to use to speed progression on the main base.
    Sorry , but there is both, speed up with builder and the hut itself that give gameplay advantage.

And while builder bases always gave gems, with gem mine and obstacles bi don't think bthe number get even 300 a month but now if we compare the value of a new builder this would be over 4000 gems a month.

@Rizzob just because u doesn't see as a advantage doesn't mean it isn't a advantage and let's be serious, if this wasn't a advantage nobody would rush to get Otto like I saw in several post of ppl get Otto a weak after bh9 was launched.
    Last edited by WerewolfXS; July 15th, 2019 at 03:08 AM.

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

Sorry , but there is both, speed up with builder and the hut itself that give gameplay advantage.

And while builder bases always gave gems, with gem mine and obstacles bi don't think bthe number get even 300 a month but now if we compare the value of a new builder this would be over 4000 gems a month.

@Rizzob just because u doesn't see as a advantage doesn't mean it isn't a advantage and let's be serious, if this wasn't a advantage nobody would rush to get Otto like I saw in several post of ppl get Otto a weak after bh9 was launched.
    The quote from Darian above said they don’t want there to be a “severe disadvantage.” Are you saying you think not having one extra builder hut is a severe disadvantage on defense? I don’t agree with that and have made no effort to quickly get that extra builder hut because, again, I don’t see it making much difference on defense. While having an extra builder will be nice eventually, I definitely don’t feel like I’m being forced to play builderbase. Thus, I see no change in position of SC.
    Last edited by 2222; July 15th, 2019 at 02:02 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

just because u doesn't see as a advantage doesn't mean it isn't a advantage and let's be serious, if this wasn't a advantage nobody would rush to get Otto like I saw in several post of ppl get Otto a weak after bh9 was launched.
    And just because you see it as this major advantage doesn't make it so.

I'm not rushing, and I think many people see a bigger "advantage" than there is. I also think there are many completists who want it just to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    And just because you see it as this major advantage doesn't make it so.

I'm not rushing, and I think many people see a bigger "advantage" than there is. I also think there are many completists who want it just to have it.
    Yep, in fact there is even a thread asking whether there is any point to it at all. I think the answer is yes, it can help some with upgrading, but the overall impact is still nothing like a “severe disadvantage” as Darian said originally.

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    The biggest mind shattering advantage is see is having an extra building that needs to be destroyed to get that 3 star in wars. Absolutely massive advantage
    Nobody hates the BB requirements to get the sixth builder more than I, but this is just a weak argument. A 250 HP building is not going to tilt the scales from a 3-star to a 99% 2-star. Will it ever happen? Yeah I
    Suppose it will. But when a hut is the difference between failure and success, I guarantee something wasn’t executed well (or correctly) in the attack.