Thread: Mystery Derby Tasks Should NOT be timed

Mystery Derby Tasks Should NOT be timed

My neighbor got an egg task just before bed. It’s 9:30 PM, and I just got an egg task that expires in 8 hours.

This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Nestof3; July 11th, 2019 at 01:38 AM.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

All part of the gamble of the mystery derby, I did that too but you have to be prepared for a late one if you press that button!

Pro Member
    I tell my neighbors NEVER take a mystery task before bed or work.
    I disagree with not having them timed. I would hate a game where the odds were ALWAYS in my favor. There has to be a bit of a risk or it isn't worth playing.
    I hate truck tasks, but I keep my board stacked just in case. I drew a truck task on my main farm and my baby farm. UGH but I did them without asking Supercell to do away with them.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Since you know that some tasks are timed, do not pull a task if you know you are not going to be able to play soon.

I have no access to internet at work and I get home too late and leave to early to take mystery tasks. It is all part of the mystery derby and using strategy. I start on Wednesday evening.

it is the same at the end of derby when considering the extra task to place. You need to plan to be able to finish anything.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...