Thread: mystery derby feeding task

mystery derby feeding task

So I've been a paying customer for Rose and Ernest for quite some time. I love using them as they are very helpful. My concern about the mystery derby feeding task is having to reset Rose on and off. It's quite tedious having to do this several times during the derby using the arrows to adjust. Currently I'm on my second feeding task and I have 6 more tasks to do which means more feeding tasks likely. I'm also losing time with her when I have her shut off which again, I'm paying for her service and I don't even use her during the feeding task. If there was a switch to turn on so it ceases her work and time so I can do the feed task, then that would be helpful.

Hi,
    Welcome to the forum.
    For me, personally, Rose is still very helpfull during the feeding task.

I always choose "makes extra feed, don't feed the animals".
    She still work when we are busy / sleeping.
    In the morning, I feed the hungry animal (60) while I feed my self 😝😘.
    On the way going to my office, if I get a seat in public transportation & can playing HD, the chicken & cows are hungry again.
    In 1 or 1,5 hours, we can feed 90 animals.(let say around 8 am).

After having lunch we can feed another 42 animals (12 chicken + 15 cows + 15 pigs). Goats & sheeps quite long (7 - 8 hours). Will be join in the evening.(on the way back home/dinner time)

That's how I doing the feeding task with Rose help. I love her very much, 💕💕💕
    Hiring her feels like I borrow her extra Barn capacity (to keep the milks, wools, bacon & egg + extra feeds). My Barn is Always full. 😊 1909/1900

I am level 86, Rose capacity = 80.
    Thank you,
    Sorry about my poor English.

Hi,
    Sorry for missed calculation.
    by 8am we can feed around 108 animals
    Chicken = 2 x 18 = 36
    cows = 2 x 15 = 30
    Goat = 1 x 12 = 12
    sheep & pigs = 30

Lunch time = 42 animal

6 - 8 pm = 75 animals
    Thx.

(How do you choose to make extra feed? Is it by setting her collection number to zero? Thanks.)

I wonder about Rose and Ernest and the mystery derby too but also THE VALLEY!! I have Rose working but she and I seem to be fighting over who shall feed the cows.
    Last edited by pitchfork; July 14th, 2019 at 11:15 AM.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    (How do you choose to make extra feed? Is it by setting her collection number to zero? Thanks.)

I wonder about Rose and Ernest and the mystery derby too but also THE VALLEY!! I have Rose working but she and I seem to be fighting over who shall feed the cows.

If you tap on rose, she has a cog wheel for her settings. You have three choices, including choosing to not feed the animals. Another setting is for making extra feed
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Oh!!! Lol! Thanks for telling me, I guess I need to read the manual sometimes. ☺

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇

Wow! I might try hiring Rose having learned these tips. She’s about run out of yarn up there and might appreciate a shift.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    As far as I can tell, Rose's actions do actually count for sun points.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOrganicFarm1903 View Post
    As far as I can tell, Rose's actions do actually count for sun points.
    this is correct - while rose does NOT count for derby feed tasks - but as has been pointed out she can still make and hold feed for it - she can collect sun points for you while you’re away ! At least that.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Thank you all for these tips!