Thread: New machine for "Cotton Fabric"

Fresh Spawn

New machine for "Cotton Fabric"

Hello, in my opinion the Loom machine needs upgrade. I think the availability of another machine which has an option only for the "Cotton Fabric" would be in much greater use. Because when I have quests with:"Blue sweater", "Blue woolly hat" and "Sweater" I cannot make "Cotton Fabric" and my Sewing machine is basically unavailable. Its not necessary to create new machine, maybe just a second Loom.

Millennial Club
    This is a resource management game. People have been playing for 7 years and the game will not be made easier now.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by MVMinkov View Post
    Hello, in my opinion the Loom machine needs upgrade. I think the availability of another machine which has an option only for the "Cotton Fabric" would be in much greater use. Because when I have quests with:"Blue sweater", "Blue woolly hat" and "Sweater" I cannot make "Cotton Fabric" and my Sewing machine is basically unavailable. Its not necessary to create new machine, maybe just a second Loom.

Hi MV. Welcome to the forum. We’ve all had issues with various machines (dairy!) and Lord knows, the animals (goats!��). But Connemara is probably right. SC doesn’t disrupt the balance if the game lightly. The good news is that after playing for a while you’ll get the hang of figuring out the mechanics of it all. My solution is to trash every derby task where two items are to be made on the same machine but you might figure something else out. Just make sure to have fun while you do it.

I make cotton fabric during the day when I know I'll check into the game several times, and leave the sweaters and other loom items that take longer for overnight. I also always keep a stash of cotton fabric in my barn - that way I don't run out too quickly if I have to make several items in the sewing machine. As Connemara says, it's all about resource management.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

Pro Member
    Personally I don't think this feature is needed. At the level that the loom is added most farmers are struggling to get coins to buy it, I would hate to make them struggle more for a NEW machine.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Hi MV. Welcome to the forum. We’ve all had issues with various machines (dairy!) and Lord knows, the animals (goats!&#128545. But Connemara is probably right. SC doesn’t disrupt the balance if the game lightly. The good news is that after playing for a while you’ll get the hang of figuring out the mechanics of it all. My solution is to trash every derby task where two items are to be made on the same machine but you might figure something else out. Just make sure to have fun while you do it.
    i hate seeing that task with baked potatoes and eggs/bacon (2 things on the grill). Unless someone has specifically prepped for it, it’s a really long task.
    KIK me @ jbindallas
    Message me through Facebook, John Sarlay
    XP for farm = 101 and Rep level for town = 32

Banned
    They will never add a second machine of anything. If they had any common sense they would just buff the times to make products for a certain machine.

There is an obvious workaround here. i have a baby farm dedicated to growing cotton and making fabric. i may run out of barn space, but i'm never out of fabric. Or cotton.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; July 16th, 2019 at 06:00 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Okay, it's really a resource management game! Thanks for the replies!